Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com

Tone Benders and their respectable copies

Discussion in 'The Stomp Box' started by drob, May 25, 2017.

1. Radspin

Radspin Friend of Leo's Silver Supporter

Mar 7, 2008
    Long Island, NY
    Milocj, I agree with you completely on the 72 Degrees. I bought one used at a very reasonable price a few years ago because I though that anyone who knows as much about pedals as 11 Gauge would make a good pedal and was worth taking a chance on (I had never heard one before). It is a superb overdrive that sounds good with ANY guitar and amp I've tried. I've found overdrives that are DIFFERENT but in my opinion, none BETTER. It just does everything I want an overdrive to do and has a fantastic sound and tonal balance. It's also exceptional for live playing.

2. Chiogtr4x

Chiogtr4x Friend of Leo's

Mar 29, 2007
    Manassas Park, VA
    Wow! I know nothing about ToneBender style Fuzzes, but this pedal sounds just perfect- great sustain and edge, and controllability.

Plus Brett K ( that was him right?, it's been a while since I've watched a pedal demo) just does great demos- he plays great snippets of always appropriate music for the pedal he is checking out, plus just likeable...

drob likes this.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.