Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com

Thoughts about esoterik guitars?

Discussion in 'Other Guitars, other instruments' started by priyom, Oct 1, 2017.

Tags:
  1. priyom

priyom TDPRI Member

Apr 20, 2017
    Utah
    I recently discovered esoterik guitars from a post in guitarworld probably. I got into their website and gotta admit that the dr1,dr2 and specially dr3 are pretty solid guitars. Though it seems they're unavailable at the moment and would receive pre orders, I'm willing to wait if the guitar actually is a good one. Anyone here tried one or know about these esoteriks?
    P.S : I shred. The dr3 looks like a beast to shred on with original kahler tremolo and sd blackouts.

2. Count

Count Friend of Leo's

Oxford English Dictionary definition of esoteric "Intended for or likely to be understood by only a small number of people with a specialized knowledge or interest." Maybe Esoterik Guitars are not aiming for a large market share.

Obsessed likes this.

3. radiocaster

radiocaster Friend of Leo's

Aug 18, 2015
    europe
    The prices are certainly not as high as I was expecting when looking at the home page:
    https://www.esoterikguitars.com/

but it sure looks like they don't have the means to make enough of them for a large market share.

4. Mike Simpson

Mike Simpson Doctor of Teleocity

Mar 19, 2006
    Gilbert, AZ (PHX)
    The cutaway / horns look like a Burns Bison.

5. Jupiter

Jupiter Telefied Silver Supporter

Jun 22, 2010
    Osaka, Japan
    They look like they're good quality, but they have almost everything I don't need in a guitar. ;)

Crafty Fox likes this.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.