Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups darrenriley.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com

Things you care about that no one else does...

Discussion in 'Bad Dog Cafe' started by soulgeezer, Jun 13, 2018.

1. Tonetele

Tonetele Friend of Leo's

Jun 2, 2009
    South Australia
    I really hate swearing. It insults me if it is used around me as if I think it's acceptable. It only diminishes the person swearing/cussing.

2. radiocaster

radiocaster Friend of Leo's

Aug 18, 2015
    europe
    I wish I had posted less, but I can't abstain.

Whenever I write a post, but fail to hit the "Post Reply" button, I feel like I have accomplished a lot.

Pixies2005 likes this.

3. bodevelho

bodevelho TDPRI Member

May 19, 2018
    EU
    valve stem caps, trimmed guitar string ends, mango and papaya origin, the hegemony of Web-Mercator projection

Flakey and elihu like this.

4. Paul Jenkin

Paul Jenkin Tele-Afflicted Silver Supporter

Aug 17, 2017
    Essex, UK
    Got 2 of their albums.....

5. blowtorch

blowtorch Telefied Ad Free Member

May 2, 2003
    Wisco
    Preserving the sovereignty of rock n' roll

Flakey likes this.

6. Ira7

Ira7 Poster Extraordinaire

Jan 8, 2008
    Coral Springs, FL
    I go ballistic with TV commercials, like bank or auto dealership advertising, where they make this wonderful offer and claim...

But then end it with 25 lines of teensy weensy type that not only Superman couldn't make out a single word, but the commercial is 30 seconds, they only show it for 5 seconds, and it would take you at least 60 seconds to read it at NORMAL size and conditions.

What aggravates me the most is that this stuff is Federally regulated, and they ALLOW it.

7. Jimmy Owen

Jimmy Owen Tele-Meister

Apr 2, 2017
    Moravian Falls, NC
    I have a facsimile copy of Johnson’s 1755 Dictionary of the English Language on my desk. I use it often.

P Thought and Pixies2005 like this.

8. Ira7

Ira7 Poster Extraordinaire

Jan 8, 2008
    Coral Springs, FL
    Oh, I can't care about that.

If I did, I would have to give up playing.

9. cactusrob

cactusrob Friend of Leo's

Aug 26, 2009
    Georgia
    I've always loved them, so you're not alone. I had an 8 track that had the song Homemade Wine on it. I still sing that one sometimes when I'm plinking around on the flat top.

Johnson johnson likes this.

10. HoodieMcFoodie

HoodieMcFoodie Doctor of Teleocity Ad Free Member

Oct 22, 2007
    Tamworth, 'straya.
    Following the procedures at work. No-one cares about that ****, not even the boss.

Pixies2005 likes this.

11. stratclub

stratclub Tele-Meister

Mar 15, 2018
    PNW
    That's like the fat lady ordering a 6000 calorie meal and to keep her diet on track, a Diet Coke.

dotpc and Obsessed like this.

12. Lonn

Lonn Tele-Afflicted

Dec 13, 2007
    Indiana
    Integrity.

Obsessed and blowtorch like this.

13. Marcus M B

Marcus M B TDPRI Member

Aug 31, 2017
    London, England
    I care about having a clear draining board by the sink. I come in at any time of day and I simply cannot relax or behave like a normal person until all is washed and dried and put away. I think my mother inspired that one in me.

I also care quite a bit about bicycle maintenance and fingerpicking, but they don't really count for this thread because those are things that quite a few people (albeit not the majority) care about.

Obsessed and Pixies2005 like this.

14. elihu

elihu Poster Extraordinaire

Dec 24, 2009
    Texas
    Silly Mrs. Cardinal decided to build a nest on top of the light in the chicken coop. So every time I close the coop at night she can't get in or out. Can cardinal fletchlings be run over by chickens? There's my worry!

RiverDog likes this.

15. tlsmack

tlsmack Tele-Holic

Jan 20, 2007
    Lonk I-lant, New York
    Being on time.

dotpc likes this.

16. Wrighty

Wrighty Tele-Holic

Aug 17, 2013
    Essex UK
    Apostrophes. Where they should be used and, more important to me, where they shouldn't. Local market trader had apple's for sale.............................arghhhhhhhhhhhhh!

17. Wrighty

Wrighty Tele-Holic

Aug 17, 2013
    Essex UK
    If you open a window in a room, does the size of the room change?

Obsessed and Pixies2005 like this.

18. Wrighty

Wrighty Tele-Holic

Aug 17, 2013
    Essex UK
    Probably

JL_LI likes this.

19. P Thought

P Thought Poster Extraordinaire Ad Free + Supporter

I think I'm the only person in Coos County who's read Tristram Shandy, or more than one book by Thomas Hardy, or. . .hey, where you going?

20. Wrighty

Wrighty Tele-Holic

Aug 17, 2013
    Essex UK
    YOU DON'T!!!!!!!! They're the work of the devil. My town has one at every intersection. they're all about 4 feet across mini roundabouts and there's not enough distance between you and the other approaching traffic to decide who has to give way to the right. Nightmare! Accidents! on the big one along from me the Highways finally admitted defeat and put traffic lights on it. I ask you. a roundabout and traffic lights.
    Came across a 'go around' on a coach tour in the States a coup[le of years back, never seen one over the pond before. Coach driver hated it. You DON'T wanna get involved with roundabouts......................

tlsmack likes this.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.