Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com

The Twanger Central Weekly Backing Track - Week #105

Discussion in 'Twanger Central' started by Mellencaster, Aug 25, 2017.

1. Alan L Cole

Alan L Cole Tele-Holic

May 23, 2017
    NY
    Cool pickin' and tone on your first track, hinting at some Southern Rock for a moment. Cool outro! The second track is a real rocker with some cool six string technique and tone, building to some awesome riffin'. The oceanic track is very cool - thxs for sharing!

alainvey likes this.

2. Mellencaster

Mellencaster Friend of Leo's

Nov 22, 2012
    North Bay Ont. Canada
    @jklotz Very cool springy surf tone and theme. I quite enjoyed it very much!

@alainvey Sweet tracks , I love the clean and the gritty version . You've seem to be into the 2nd track just a little more but both done well!

jklotz likes this.

3. udoering

udoering Friend of Leo's Silver Supporter

Mar 31, 2013
    near Cologne, Germany
    And you succeeded! Maybe it´s because I don´t really know surf music that I wasn´t able to play something in that style ; you seem to know that kind of music very well. Anyhow, sounds pretty good to me!

The opening theme sounds very much like surf to me; what comes then seems to be a very unique style; a mixture between bluesy elements and arpeggios of major chords which combine very well. The second track, although it contains elements of the first one, sounds much more like rock. Love those "finger exercises" past 2:58!

jklotz likes this.

4. JCL50

JCL50 Tele-Meister

Jul 31, 2017
    France
    @alainvey 2 great takes. The clean version is very cool. The disto version is rising in intensity throughout the track, to finish with the fast playing at the end. great tones everywhere. good job.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.