Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com

The Twanger Central Weekly Backing Track - Week #102

Discussion in 'Twanger Central' started by Mellencaster, Aug 4, 2017.

1. Ebidis

Ebidis Tele-Meister

Jun 27, 2016
    Alabama
    I had a go at this with my Floyd Rose equipped superstrat. :lol:

Unfortunately I'm being plagued by equipment malfunctions :mad:, so the backing track cuts off and leaves me hanging. :cry:

2. RCinMempho

RCinMempho Tele-Afflicted

Jul 8, 2003
    Maryville, TN
    Very nice. I can learn a lot from listening to you.

3. udoering

udoering Friend of Leo's Ad Free Member

Mar 31, 2013
    near Cologne, Germany
    A video would have been fine :)! Aside from that, you played a fine track; my favourite is the transition from first verse to chorus; just beautiful!

Love it! You got so many creative melodic figures in it. The fast passages contrast that, but the lyrical notes make it shine.

A very fine track, played technically perfect! Like with Raimonds`track, the fast passages are impressive, but I love the slower played melodical parts. My favourite is that figure that starts at 0:50.

4. udoering

udoering Friend of Leo's Ad Free Member

Mar 31, 2013
    near Cologne, Germany
    Skilled use of the Bigsby, lovely bendings! And, my acknowledgement for staying cool when the bt cuts out!

Ebidis likes this.

5. JCL50

JCL50 Tele-Meister

Jul 31, 2017
    France
    wow, it was shredding thursday yesterday ;),

alainvey, Raimonds, MDent77, you have a similar approach, and all of you 3 play and sound great : Awesome!

6. Mellencaster

Mellencaster Friend of Leo's

Nov 22, 2012
    North Bay Ont. Canada
    Little late on the comments , I was little too tired after work. :)

RCinMempho Very nice track , I enjoyed the way you developed a theme and a sweet build up.
    alainvey Robust tone was very desirable, melodic phrasing and the fast runs were quite good and as they say no pain no gain! I'm glad you jump in with this track ,it was really nicely played.

Raimonds There's the sound I've been missing from you ,lovely version Raimonds ,melodic and what Ullrich mentioned lyrical!

MDent77 I'm glad you could join in Michael and also a lovely version like alainvey and Raimonds but slighter more polish all around track.

@Ebidis Kudos on playing through the audio malfunction.Nice to see your new guitar in action, sweet use of the Bigsby and the long bends .Very nice indeed.

MDent77 and Ebidis like this.

7. Alan L Cole

Alan L Cole Tele-Meister

May 23, 2017
    NY
    Hi fellow Twangers. I am fairly new here and have been using the site forum's alert feature to watch for activity on threads I'm watching, such as this one. I have not received any alerts since commenting on Niel's track a while ago even though there has clearly been a lot of activity that I missed :cry:. Tonight I looked directly at the Twanger Central for Mike's Friday night's posting only to discover this. Anyone experience this or have I been excommunicated :eek:

8. Alan L Cole

Alan L Cole Tele-Meister

May 23, 2017
    NY
    Great jamming Carl!

9. Mellencaster

Mellencaster Friend of Leo's

Nov 22, 2012
    North Bay Ont. Canada
    I seen this happen on Strat-Talk , I think it deactivates itself after so many comments posted but that's my only guess.

10. Alan L Cole

Alan L Cole Tele-Meister

May 23, 2017
    NY
    Great riffin Kenny! Dug what you did at 2:08.

11. Alan L Cole

Alan L Cole Tele-Meister

May 23, 2017
    NY
    Thanks Mike. Now I know and will have to be more proactive in checking for activity going forward.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2017

12. Alan L Cole

Alan L Cole Tele-Meister

May 23, 2017
    NY

13. Alan L Cole

Alan L Cole Tele-Meister

May 23, 2017
    NY
    Smookin'! Some great tone and emotive soloing!

14. Alan L Cole

Alan L Cole Tele-Meister

May 23, 2017
    NY
    Wow, yet another great take on this backer. Very nice runs and super tones.

15. Alan L Cole

Alan L Cole Tele-Meister

May 23, 2017
    NY
    I hate to say it again but, wow, another great take on the track and some wailing wonderiousness :cool: That's right, wonderiousness!

MDent77 likes this.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.