Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups darrenriley.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com

The snow is gone (2018)!

Discussion in 'Bad Dog Cafe' started by sean79, Apr 5, 2018.

1. Bob M

Bob M Tele-Afflicted Silver Supporter

May 11, 2011
    North of Boston
    We got a little snow this weekend on the MA/NH border. Getting hit with heavy wind and 50-60 mph gusts right now. What a crappy winter!

2. sean79

sean79 Poster Extraordinaire

Winter? We’re four weeks into spring!

We’re supposed to get some more snow this evening and most of the day tomorrow, but I don’t think it’s going to stick around.

Friday was nice.

3. Obsessed

Obsessed Doctor of Teleocity Silver Supporter

Nov 21, 2012
    Montana
    We just had a few beautiful days getting into the 50s. Last night it rained most of the leftover snow from the lower part of out property. Must be time to take the snowplow off, change out the studded snow tires, dust off the Harley, bring out the flyfishing gear and check out the float bags for the canoe.:)

And start hanging some more sheetrock in the house.:rolleyes:

sean79 likes this.

4. Guran

Guran Friend of Leo's

Mar 20, 2007
    Sweden
    Today the the last ice on the driveway will be gone. The piles of snow around it are still 4' though. Theres still a couple of inches on the back lawn, but with sunny wheather and day temps in the sixties it will be gone any day now. I don't complain, this has been the best winter since the eighties!

I changed out the studded tires on sunday. I have been thinking about fly fishing lately, but have taken any chance to go skiing while still possible.

BigDaddyLH likes this.

5. LeftFinger

LeftFinger Tele-Afflicted

Aug 16, 2015
    Saskatchewan
    Today on the 97th of January we got 3 inches of heavy wet snow .Danm I am sick of winter

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.