The new Queen of the house

Discussion in 'Bad Dog Cafe' started by SacDAve, May 18, 2019.

1. Lonn

Lonn Friend of Leo's

Way better than any NGD for sure.

grayback likes this.
  2. SacDAve

SacDAve Poster Extraordinaire

Thanks for all the comments. We did a lot of investigating of different breeds reading about the Shiba’s fit what we wanted they are very loyal to your family, extremely intelligent, very independent (not needy). Some of the bad qualities they can be unfriendly to strangers, other dogs and irritated by hyper children (aren’t we all). My son wanted a male the males are extremely independent, we read on every website if they are off the leash, they are gone they are just a lot of work. The females are easier to train just calmer regardless it’s going to be a lot of work to train her my son wants work up to off leash trained. He’s been working with her already (sits and shakes) he also found a good obedience school for her that’s about 8 weeks out after all her shots. My goal is to have a dog that dose not beg, dose not bark at everyone and gets along with other dogs those are all things that can be done fairly easy keeping her social with people and other dogs. The only problem so far is my son he’s just over the top with someone being with her when ever she’s awake IMO that’s not good either. She sleeps downstairs in her crate, the two biggest rules no sleeping in anyone’s bedroom and absolutely no food off the table (just dog food) Anyway we have non stop entertainment now I just can’t wait for her to be able to go to the dog park and on walks/hikes she needs all her shots first second round Thursday. leash

3. Bristlehound

Bristlehound Friend of Leo's

Lovely looking dog... put in the hard work for the first year and you'll be paid back a thousand times over.

Tufnell says hello!

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.