Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups darrenriley.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com

The new FSR Bullet surf green Tele with Indian Laurel

Discussion in 'Squier Tele Forum' started by mbell75, May 17, 2018 at 2:55 PM.

1. mbell75

mbell75 Tele-Meister

Mar 21, 2014
    california
    These just got back in stock and as I thought, they now have Indian Laurel fingerboards. This one I played yesterday had a terrible looking fingerboard and they feel so cheap compared to rosewood. This one looks and feels worse than the one on my Bullet Mustang HH for some reason, not sure why. Really glad I got a 2017 model with the rosewood board, much nicer. But they are back in stock.

[​IMG]

2. Obsessed

Obsessed Doctor of Teleocity Silver Supporter

Nov 21, 2012
    Montana

3. toytraintrader

toytraintrader TDPRI Member

Jun 16, 2015
    Prescott, AZ
    I got one of these this spring with a 2017 serial number when it was still advertised as having a rosewood neck. I looked at the GC website today and they still have it listed with the rosewood neck. How is the Indian Laurel different? Maybe it doesn't matter if I can't tell?

4. Scottz

Scottz TDPRI Member

Friday
    Littleton CO
    And they're gone....will there be more? I was really hoping to snag one

5. tery

tery Poster Extraordinaire Silver Supporter

Sep 21, 2012
    Tennessee
    That sure is a pretty Tele isn't it ?

6. Scottz

Scottz TDPRI Member

Friday
    Littleton CO
    I just chatted with a rep from Guitar Center, she said they weren't getting any more in.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.