Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com

"The DALMORE" Telecaster by Ron Kirn

Discussion in 'Tele Home Depot' started by Arlo, May 16, 2008.

1. Ronkirn

Ronkirn Doctor of Teleocity Vendor Member

May 1, 2003
    Jacksonville, FL
    I wanna set of Strats... I always wanted a Strat that sounded anywhere near as good as a Tele... maybe this is it.... now if I could only still play...

rk

2. boris bubbanov

boris bubbanov Telefied Ad Free Member

This just sounds great. Very nice indeed, Arlo.

What an extraordinary guitar. Every part of this guitar is a keeper.

And everyone who participated in taking part in creating all the parts and the whole of this guitar is a keeper, too.

Most Impressed.

3. BroadMaster

BroadMaster Tele-Afflicted

ARLO, RON, both of you can be very proud!( and VINCE, too) That is as fine a custom specimen as I've seen grace these pages. Color, fit, finish, all superb. Wow! just WOW! LOVE the pups, too. Arlo, will BL have those for sale after NAMM? Dang, that's a G_O_O_D looking guitar.
    Michael

4. Altman

Altman TDPRI Member

Hey my friend
    I had a pipe burst in the bathroom and couldn’t get a plumber out soon enough!!! I’ve missed my flight so you have to take care of B&B till Friday night. Love your playing more every time I hear it. Oh I still have those 8 beers you left at the shop.
    Rodger

5. Scotland

Scotland Poster Extraordinaire

Mar 17, 2003
    Aberdeen, Scotland, Yewrup
    Listening to the MP3's was better, thanks for that. They really have clarity and definition no doubt helped by both your playing and by Ron Kirn's skills.
    I will have a chance soon to try these pickups myself, just wish it was in a Dalmore !!

6. Ron Garson

Ron Garson Friend of Leo's Silver Supporter

May 18, 2003
    UK
    Arlo, have fun in Nashville! I'm sorry that I won't be there to hear you play that beautiful guitar!

7. Arlo

Arlo Friend of Leo's

Jul 22, 2006
    Upta Camp
    Hey all, Thanks for the compliments Ron, Vince, Dale, Warmoth and Bill Lawrence how can a guy go wrong with that recipe.

Ron - Strat set, I will personally make sure that you get some ASAP. See you in a day or two. :cool:

Boris - Thanks for the compliments bro.

Michael - I will let you know when these will be available.

Scotland - Talk to Ron I am sure he could make you the #0002 Dalmore ;)

Ron - Was hoping to see you there bro maybe the winter 2009 in sunny California?

8. Arlo

Arlo Friend of Leo's

Jul 22, 2006
    Upta Camp
    Hi Roger,

Hmmmmmmmmm...........burst pipe I know nothing about that sort of thing living here in Maine where the winter weather often falls below 0. Oh yeah I been there before.

Bill and Becky will be looked after bro. I won't be there until tonight late so I would imagine things are going to be hectic today. I believe they should be there now and with a bit of jet lag maybe?

Well, you hurry and get that fixed cause we got some bar hopping to do brofa! See you in Nashvegas. Don't forget them brews. ;)

Arlo

9. robt57

robt57 Telefied Ad Free Member

Feb 29, 2004
    Portland, OR
    When I first moved into this house, 2 months after closing after we did a bunch of work. The water company replaced a flooding meter box out at the curb. 6 hours later I heard a loud crash and Niagra falls down in the basement.

I ran down stairs first to grab the main to turn off the water, but the elbow had popped of between the main coming in and the shut off in the house.

I ran outside and hit the shut off at the box. It turned out we had 93 lb. pressure when they tested it. God only knows how much more it might peak to.

Ever see how much water comes out of a 3/4" main @ 93Lb pressure. in 40 seconds. I don't think I ever moved that fast in :eek: my life.

It was higher than 0 ^ too. :D

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.