Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com

Telson Place....country/rock

Discussion in 'Twanger Central' started by teledude66, Apr 11, 2005.

1. teledude66

teledude66 Friend of Leo's

Oct 8, 2004
    Lawndale,N.C.

2. teledude66

Oct 8, 2004
    Lawndale,N.C.
    forgot ...

to run down my list ...2001 strat through a peavey classic 50 ...we're planning to do a new demo in a "real studio" and when i recut this (as with all the other songs) it'll be my 85 MIJ 62 custom RI, probably through my hot rod deville or maybe my pro jr.

3. photoweborama

photoweborama Friend of Leo's

Dec 16, 2003
    Sacramento, CA
    I like it. I has a very nice feel to it. Can't put my finger on it, but the over all tone of it makes you feel good.

4. teledude66

Oct 8, 2004
    Lawndale,N.C.
    thanks ...

i appreciate the reply ...i read one of Buffets books and he had a short story about a cowboy who left Montana and headed for the Fla. Keys, i also had an Aunt that lived in Orlando and her house was always open and neighbors would just walk in and hang by the pool drinkin and what not and i always thought if i had to run and hide it would be down there ...oh her address was Telson Pl. ....thanks again

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.