Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com

Telecaster music/COUNTRY CONTENT!!

Discussion in 'Twanger Central' started by telesavant, Mar 2, 2008.

1. Happy to be of service KTdid, and thanks robinr....sorry for my slow response. Hope to have O.B.S. up soon...it's done, just need to master it. It should be good for a laugh if nothing else!!...thanks for listening!!

www.myspace.com/paulmcewen

2. Added a few tunes a while back...in addition to O.B.S. just added "San Antonio Stomp", "Pulltone" and "Rollin' In My Sweet Baby's Arms"...in the studio as we speak replacing
    the drums and bass. Sorry they took so long...can be found here:
    www.reverbnation.com/paulmcewen

3. PJ55

PJ55 Poster Extraordinaire

Mar 27, 2003
    Philadelphia, PA
    Savant....just awesome. Terrific feel for those bends, where they start and stop - they fill just right. I knew there was some B-bender in there before you posted the gear rundown. A bender's still on my bucket list. Terrific invention. I remember back in the early 70s when they started to show-up...guys wondering how it worked, what to do with it, was it an invention waiting for a use....I suppose all those questions have all been answered over the past 40 or so years. I've played a few and know it's very much a learned technique. And, nicely done by you, indeed!

4. Thanks for your post PJ...Glad you enjoyed the new tunes!!

5. Jostein

Jostein Tele-Holic

Jan 15, 2012
    Bronx

6. Thanks Jostein!!

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.