Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com

Telecaster music/COUNTRY CONTENT!!

Discussion in 'Twanger Central' started by telesavant, Mar 2, 2008.

1. Thanks Cygnus, T Prior, crowenor, and play_loud for listening, and for the compliments........ Glad you enjoyed some of my tunes!!

2. T Prior

T Prior Poster Extraordinaire

Mar 17, 2003
    Charlotte NC
    Hey Paul, where's tracks 1,2,4,5 and 6 ?
    curious minds need to know ?

3. _Sean_

_Sean_ TDPRI Member

Oct 24, 2008
    ATX

Nice tunes bro.

4. HOBBSTER01

HOBBSTER01 Friend of Leo's

Nov 23, 2007
    Ringgold, Ga.
    Three words.
    Video
    Video
    Video

5. Hi Tony.....Tracks 1,2,4,5 and 6 are residing comfortably in my Masterlink.... ready to be mastered, and O.B.S is in the pipline ready to be "etched in stone" so to speak. I do tend to drag my feet though.

Thanks for listening Sean, much appreciated.

Thanks Hobbster01.....Great idea, I do have one video under my belt, and am in the process of a shooting second...... it's a slower process than I would like.....too many "irons in the fire" you know......Thanks again all...for listening!!

6. jazzbender

jazzbender Tele-Meister

Sep 5, 2007
    Washington DC
    It's not fair, I tell you! :lol:

7. hal

hal Tele-Afflicted

Apr 4, 2006
    Memphis, TN
    Excellent. Please make a video so I can see how you do those bends.

8. Thanks for listening Jazzbender and Hal,.....presently working on 2nd video.....though it's a little more time consuming and tedious than I would like.....add my requisite foot dragging and those traits are exaggerated.....maybe some preliminary snipits soon!!

9. KTdid

KTdid TDPRI Member

Jun 14, 2008
    Simpletown USA
    Just home from school thanks for those tabs! They should keep me busy forever!

10. Hope you do well with those tabs KT,.....Maybe you can show them back to me someday!!

11. porkadon

porkadon Tele-Meister

WOW! That's some of the baddest picking I've ever heard! You got some serious chops neighbor (I'm from Willimantic, CT). LOVE that bender, and your tone is awesome! You obviously have a lot of playing under your belt. I'm blown away! :D

12. Hey porkadon; .....Thanks for listening!!....Always good to meet a fellow Nutmegger!! I've seen many a show at the Shaboo in Willimantic, and have played extensively over the years in your part of the state. Glad you liked my tunes....Thanks again!!

Pauly

13. GhostRider

GhostRider Tele-Meister

Jun 7, 2007
    Ottawa, ON
    Wow, insane pickage and bending going on there man! I love it.

14. Thanks 1nflux; for taking the time to listen and post....glad you liked the tunes!!

15. In Response to Emails that "driveway" was down..thanks and....IT'S BACK UP!!

16. Last edited: Jan 31, 2009

17. Dababy

Dababy Tele-Meister

Jan 30, 2009
    Northeast Ohio
    Amazing! You can play faster than I can hear! And without sounding sloppy! I think my favorite is Steel Away though - I love the pedal steel sound you get on the main lick on that one.

18. hymiepab

hymiepab Tele-Meister

Jan 22, 2009
    Hartford CT
    Great stuff! I'm a big fan of The Byrds,The Burritos and of course Clarence White.
    I have lots of respect for players that have mastered the B-bender and have such fantastic country technique!
    Thanks!

Last edited: Feb 4, 2009

19. bender72

bender72 Tele-Holic

Jan 6, 2004
    ND, USA
    Well if that ain't the Cat's Meow!!! I haven't had my ear twisted like that since I killed Grandpa's prized Rooster with my pellet gun!!!

Great Playing Telesavant!!!!

20. Thanks Dababy, hymiepab, and bender72....for listening.....glad you liked my tunes!!

Pauly

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.