Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups darrenriley.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com

Sunday...

Discussion in 'Twanger Central' started by NWinther, Sep 16, 2018.

1. NWinther

NWinther Tele-Afflicted

Jul 16, 2007
    Denmark Solbjerg.
    Sunday...and I am not really feeling it, venturing into the next week that it is....but that is just how it goes....just hang in and do what you can.... ;)
    So just played over this sweet Em accents track...I think that it was one of our weekly jam tracks??
    Life! What can you do?? ;)

2. MrCairo46

MrCairo46 Friend of Leo's

Sunday ,
    I’m up early to prepare for my Sunday school lesson, leading musician in the worship service ( Comtemporary music) and planning and searching for tunes to prepare for the Christmas Holiday services.
    I’ll spend the afternoon on some yardwork, spend time with my daughters and neighbors, pick a little guitar and be ready to conquer the world Monday

NWinther likes this.
  3. Lonn

Lonn Friend of Leo's

Dec 13, 2007
    Indiana
    12 hour shift at work today.

NWinther likes this.
  4. decker

decker Tele-Meister

Jun 16, 2011
    spain
    Good stuff yet again sir.

NWinther likes this.
  5. Marcus Nalgaber

Marcus Nalgaber Tele-Meister

Dec 7, 2017
    Spain
    Very Nice Jazz Rock (Canterbury Scene)

Congratulations!! :)

NWinther likes this.
  6. AxeVictimAZ

AxeVictimAZ Tele-Holic

Sep 11, 2010
    Arizona
    I get what you're saying, about the upcoming week. I assume you are referring to having to go to work. If so, yeah, I get that:cool:
    But that aside, I say you handled life very well on this take. Very relaxed but inspired from within playing. Your tone is really nice as well.
    I say you stood up, faced the challenge musically and now you know, you can do the same with life. Well done Sir!

7. NWinther

NWinther Tele-Afflicted

Jul 16, 2007
    Denmark Solbjerg.
    Thanks guys :)
    Well not going to a job is more like it...I am searching for one these days...eating up alot of mental energy strangely enough....
    And my normal selfemployed job has dried up big time, no future in repairing guitars and making pedals around here....
    I will get something else soon....I am not about to give up just because it is taking abit longer than I wanted it to.

Well still got my guitars :D

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.