Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com

Strat Wars - Seduced By The Dark Side

Discussion in 'Tele Home Depot' started by adirondak5, Oct 6, 2012.

1. Barncaster

Barncaster Poster Extraordinaire

Hey Herb,

Why do you call your truck a pig? Did you get the 8mpg v-10 in it?

Rob

2. adirondak5

adirondak5 Wood Hoarder Extraordinaire Ad Free + Supporter

Oct 24, 2009
    Long Island NY

Thanks Craig , its not that its rough , I'll take that no problem ,and the c-scopes even with the C-Mag Cocktail are not as bad as I joke about , close though :lol: , but this past year has been just a tad stressful , but that's life (sorry Rob , hope that doesnt give you ear worm);)

Nope , don't have the V 10 in it , got the V8 5.4 Liter Triton in it , which gets just marginally better milage than the V10 , its a great truck , goes good in the snow , unless ya get 30" and the town doesn't plow , I've always called my pickups pigups , made the kids laugh when they were tots :)

3. CraigB

CraigB Tele-Holic

Nov 6, 2009
    Central Coast of CA
    It amazes me how positive you remain, it certainly has been rough. Again, I sincerely hope things settle down for you soon buddy!

4. adirondak5

Oct 24, 2009
    Long Island NY
    Thank you Craig , you my friend are very kind :)

5. Muzikp

Muzikp Friend of Leo's

Nov 5, 2010
    Sacramento
    With nothing to do but clean the shop I think you should pause for a photo shoot with the strats ;). We need to see more angles, up close, far away, artsy angles, in tight shots...you know the usual stuff we all want to see.

6. adirondak5

Oct 24, 2009
    Long Island NY
    Hey now James , no paparazzi near my strats :eek::p

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.