Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com Reiland Pickups
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com Reilander Pickups
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com Reilander Pickups
Join TDPRI Today

Strat Body Plans

Discussion in 'Stratocaster Discussion Forum' started by mitchjr, Jul 26, 2007.

1. mitchjr

mitchjr NEW MEMBER!

I am looking to make a strat body for my nephew. I am trying to get a copy of the drawings or .dxf file for this body. I tried Stew Mac, but they do not have the strat. I want to cut this out on the cnc machine so I need to have a digital file. I do not mind redrawing this if I could find a copy of the specs. He wants to carve a 3d dragon on the body, so this is why we will use a cnc mill. The owner of the mill can put the 3d dragon on the body, but he does not know how to do the guitar body and specs. We can save alot of cash doing the drawings ourselves for him to finish. Any help here will help us get kicking in the correct direction.

2. tazzboy

tazzboy Former Member

3. mitchjr

mitchjr NEW MEMBER!

Tried them this morning and no luck. I can buy a body and redraw from it, but I would rather have a blueprint.....Thanks for the help.

4. Forum Sponsor Sponsored posting

5. aznrambo481

aznrambo481 Friend of Leo's

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.