Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com

Stop alerts for postings in Members Galleries

Discussion in 'Forum Problems & Issues' started by jhundt, Nov 11, 2017.

1. jhundt

jhundt Poster Extraordinaire

Mar 23, 2003
    Netherlands
    how do I stop this site from giving me an Alert every time someone posts an image in Member Galleries? I do not recall signing up for any alerts, and I have checked my settings - no alerts are selected.

2. TDPRI

TDPRI Administrator Staff Member

Mar 2, 2003
    TDPRILAND
    Admin Post
    We have no control over your alert settings. You've either set this up (inadvertently) in your Alert Preferences or you have "watched" some Media, again inadvertently.

Even if you didn't mean to, you set it up and only you can turn it off.

To edit Alert Preferences hover over your Username in the header of the page. When the drop down menu appears click on Alerts, and then click on Alert Preferences.

If it's not there then it's something you click to "watch." Click the "Media" tab in the main menu, click on "Watched Content" and then check each of the three options there. It sounds like you are watching a complete category.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.