Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups darrenriley.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com

Stinky bass!!

Discussion in 'Other Guitars, other instruments' started by ellisvertellis, Jan 12, 2018 at 8:45 AM.

1. Mike SS

Mike SS Poster Extraordinaire

Aug 9, 2012
    Nebraska
    My wife insists on having one of "those" things in our house. She keeps a spray product on hand in case of accidents. It works on all kind of smells, including smelly teenagers. shopping.jpg

2. Sollipsist

Sollipsist Tele-Meister

Aug 25, 2016
    One of my cats loved to pee on anything vinyl or rubber. She got my (not inexpensive!) strobe tuner, which was in a pleather case, and the pee of course made it into the battery compartment and... holy corrosion Batman.

You cat haters will no doubt consider it poetic justice to hear that she was suffering from advanced kidney disease, a common ailment of elderly felines, and later died of it.

I use an apple cider vinegar dilution in a spray bottle for a lot of cleaning. It's rather magical the way it gets rid of nasty odors, including its own, in a matter of minutes.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.