Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com

St Vincent wiring diagram

Discussion in 'Tele Home Depot' started by mjr428, Nov 3, 2017.

1. mjr428

mjr428 Tele-Meister

Nov 20, 2015
    Cedar Hill, TX
    Can anyone help me out with this? I'm looking for a wiring diagram for the St Vincent guitar. 5th position is bridge, 4th middle, 3rd neck all in series. Then 2nd position is all 3 pickups in parallel and 1st position is neck and bridge parallel... I believe. I'm not having much luck finding one. Any help is much appreciated. Oh yeah, all 3 are mini humbuckers. Thanks in advance!

ndeli55 likes this.

2. ndeli55

ndeli55 Tele-Afflicted

May 12, 2008
    oklahoma
    I'm following for the answer

3. jvin248

jvin248 Friend of Leo's

Apr 18, 2014
    Near Detroit, MI

I didn't realize they had that kind of 'wacky' switching system. They must be using a Fender-type 'super switch'.

[​IMG]

ndeli55 likes this.

4. mjr428

mjr428 Tele-Meister

Nov 20, 2015
    Cedar Hill, TX
    Yeah, I played one briefly a cpuple weels ago and it sounded great. I'm going to build one for my wife as a bday present. It won't be an exact replica, but I want to have the same wiring set up. So you think I'll need to get a super switch? Didn't know there was such a thing...

LutherBurger likes this.

5. mjr428

mjr428 Tele-Meister

Nov 20, 2015
    Cedar Hill, TX
    So now that I know about the 5 way super switch, I think that is the key... I'll have to do some more research, but I think that'll do it. Still if anyone wants to post a schematic or point me in the right direction, it would be much appreciated!

I_build_my_own likes this.

6. R. Stratenstein

R. Stratenstein Doctor of Teleocity Silver Supporter

Aug 3, 2010
    Loganville, Ga.
    I'll be watching for the answer, too. Meanwhile, Ill just do some Chinese Calculus--much simpler. :lol::lol:

7. mjr428

mjr428 Tele-Meister

Nov 20, 2015
    Cedar Hill, TX
    Another clue... 1510704828459.jpg
    Indeed a super switch. Maybe I can go to a guitar center and ask if I can open up the control cavity and take a picture

Ekko likes this.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.