Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com

Squier standard colors

Discussion in 'Squier Tele Forum' started by lonepalmdawg, Feb 21, 2017.

1. Rookery

Rookery TDPRI Member

Jan 5, 2017
    England
    In the UK, an Affinity is around £180, A Vintage Modified around £360 and a Classic Vibe is around £420. There must be plenty of peeps who, like me, want a Tele superior than an Affinity but cant run to a VM or CV. The Standards are £250 ish but only 2 colours are listed and right now, both are out of stock at one of the major retailers. I think Squier are missing a trick, or up to something. So, still looking for a good, used Tele in any colour except black.

2. bontay50

bontay50 TDPRI Member

Jan 27, 2012
    Hartselle, Al.

3. bontay50

bontay50 TDPRI Member

Jan 27, 2012
    Hartselle, Al.
    hot color...what neck did you use....I am about to put a standard mim neck on a squire body...surf green...will it work

4. Edsel Presley

Edsel Presley Tele-Meister

Jan 29, 2017
    Don't know what the color's called, but mine's a 00 Standard. Also note that you can see the wood on the back through the paint. Not sure if you're supposed too, or they just got it thin that day. IMG_5360.JPG

MadRocker likes this.

5. LooseJack

LooseJack Tele-Meister

Feb 4, 2017
    transit lounge
    Few months since your post but...
    https://www.gak.co.uk/en/squier-standard-telecaster-antique-burst-rosewood/16046

6. el cheapo

el cheapo Tele-Afflicted

Jan 13, 2011
    Southcentral Pa
    I love my Squier Standard!

[​IMG]

lonepalmdawg likes this.

7. Con-Tiki!

Con-Tiki! TDPRI Member

Feb 22, 2011
    pittsburgh PA
    sorry it took so long to reply,
    the neck is from my old MIJ Bullet. I prefer these to the US models. They seem to be fatter.
    MIM neck should be no problem.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.