Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com

Speakers for digital recorder Boss br 600?

Discussion in 'Modeling Amps, Plugins and Apps' started by highwaycat, Sep 23, 2017.

1. highwaycat

highwaycat TDPRI Member

Jun 15, 2017
    California
    I play through my Boss Br 600 I like the tones I get out of it through headphones and listening back on my car stereo, I was thinking of getting flat response speakers for it, wondering if this would be a good direction.
    I was thinking of getting an Axe FX, I might need the speakers later on too. But I'm happy for now with my Boss recorder, the amp sims are nice. Can anyone recommend some cheap to mid range price set of speakers for jamming in a small room and maybe an open mic?

2. RockerDuck

RockerDuck Friend of Leo's

Jan 29, 2010
    Marietta,GA
    Most any computer powered speakers work with it. Studio grade speakers are at least $500 for a pair.

3. Frodebro

Frodebro Doctor of Teleocity Ad Free Member

Aug 17, 2012
    Seattle
    Alto powered monitors are relatively inexpensive as far as PA speakers go, and get a lot of positive reviews for modeling applications. For guitar usage you don't need 12" speakers, tens work quite well (I use QSC K10s with my Kemper and Helix).

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.