Something that might help me write lyrics, if I can stop laughing long enough

Discussion in 'Bad Dog Cafe' started by Digital Larry, Jun 9, 2019.

1. Jupiter

Jupiter Telefied Silver Supporter

What is the saddest key?

(If you haven't already guessed – It's this one! Oh, do you know something? You can't see it. The key is attached to your heart, and if you've always wondered what that does, look and see how it's done here.)

It's kind of hard for me to remember what key is my heart!

This is a key that you must unlock, so you can use whatever money you've earned in this life to buy that new sweater you're looking for or that new car for your wife. If you want, you can pay to unlock that other one of those cars that she never owned!

Well, anyway, this particular key is kind of an eye-opener about the way money works. First of all, the keys are only supposed to be unlocked with cash at that specific moment. What if my cash was stolen? What happens if that other key isn't in the lock and when it comes in, no one else can get it?

(That's a pretty big question mark, and I've got a lot of them in my pocket, too!)

Digital Larry likes this.
  2. jvin248

jvin248 Poster Extraordinaire

AI gets pretty dark fast ...

"
    Microsoft got a swift lesson this week on the dark side of social media. Yesterday the company launched "Tay," an artificial intelligence chatbot designed to develop conversational understanding by interacting with humans. Users could follow and interact with the bot @TayandYou on Twitter and it would tweet back, learning as it went from other users' posts. Today, Microsoft had to shut Tay down because the bot started spewing a series of lewd and racist tweets. Tay was set up as a young female persona that Microsoft's AI programmers apparently meant to appeal to millennials. However, within 24 hours ... the bot [posted] things like "Hitler was right I hate the jews" and "Ted Cruz is the Cuban Hitler."" -CBS news March 2016.

getbent likes this.
  3. getbent

getbent Telefied Ad Free Member

art linkletter said it best.

4. Jupiter

Jupiter Telefied Silver Supporter

Challenge accepted:

art linkletter said it best

"If there's any doubt that you haven't done it before (you probably have the look you see in the mirror), it takes a few months and a lot of planning. This is usually the most fun!"

5. HoodieMcFoodie

HoodieMcFoodie Doctor of Teleocity Ad Free Member

Favorite one hit wonder songs.

A lot of love...
    So good...
    What a song...
    This is one where you get it.

"You can't tell the story of love until you're done. You can't do the story of love even after you finish it and that's what's so amazing about this song. You're not supposed to be saying it's over. But you do. You do and you know it...I love this song. I can't say it enough, I love this song and I want to thank you for this amazing song for me. I love my fans so much. I don't think she'd ever be anywhere else as good as this."

Tough as nails and he has a lot more to say...
    Gotta sing 'em, sing 'em, sing 'em
    "I'm feeling so much better.
    Can you feel it?
    The pain I was in.

I didn't let it happen."
    We're all gonna miss her
    Crazy night
    Just one more night like this
    And I'll never quit

...that's how I feel
    We're gonna miss her
    Crazy night
    Just one more night like this
    And I'll never quit

6. ndcaster

ndcaster Poster Extraordinaire Silver Supporter

I need a new space heater. He needs a new space heater.

[5] You want the heater to be in a warm place. Not just cold.

[7] You don't want your temperature to drop too low so it turns into a blizzard.

[16] I'm a lot more concerned with climate control than I am for food safety. If you could get me one cold meal everyday, it would be good for me.

[18] "It's not a good idea to feed your baby to a cow that looks like me." "It's not a good idea to feed your baby to a cow that looks like me."

[22] "I don't feed my milk to my babies, and when I give them milk." "I don't feed my milk to my babies, and when I give them milk."

[25] "You should never let your baby drink milk." "You should never let your baby drink milk."

[27] I used to live next to the man who fed my dog meat from his own tail, but he became a vegetarian.

[34] I've only noticed my temperature when people are talking to me.

[35] I am in the camp of women who know all of these things, but because they aren't in my situation, and because I know

7. eclecticsynergy

eclecticsynergy Tele-Afflicted

Sorry about the dead link - I didn't realize the TDPRI automation would blank out the address because the page name contains the word bull****. To check it out, you can copy this address and correct the spelling:
    http://sebpearce.com/bullsh*t/

8. eclecticsynergy

eclecticsynergy Tele-Afflicted

That is awesome!

9. radiocaster

radiocaster Friend of Leo's

I did a translation of the original post through http://gizoogle.net/textilizer.php

"I gave it tha seed:
    cold lil' woo wop lyrics fo' "rollin mah hoopty down by tha river"

and it gave me this, mo' of a writeup.... dis time. Well shiiiit, it gives suttin' unique each time.

cold lil' woo wop lyrics fo' "rollin mah hoopty down by tha river" can be traced as far back as 2001 n' tha mixtape was inspired by dem wild-ass muthafuckas.

Da original gangsta "rollin down tha river" cold lil' woo wop was inspired from a cold lil' woo wop on tha mixtape called "My ****in Little Dogz Hoopty Was Hustlin Over tha Ground" by Da Roots, n' you can put dat on yo' toast. That cold lil' woo wop includes a cold-ass lil chorus dat would be sung by tha R&B duo n' included tha lines: "Ain't no phat reason, man/ I just want a home/ I need a place ta be." That song, however, wasn't recorded by Roots until 1997, so tha "rollin down tha river" version of tha cold lil' woo wop could've been tha result of two separate tracks bein mixed tha **** into one on tha original gangsta mixtape.

For tha rest of tha lyrics, tha lyrics is almost entirely borrowed from tha cold lil' woo wop "My ****in Little Dogz Car" dat was busted out up in 2009. Da only other cold lil' woo wop dat make use from tha cold lil' woo wop is "Laugh at Me," from dis mixtape, which was played up in tha show durin tha intro cold lil' woo wop n' tha outro up in tha end of track 10.
    =================================
    some mo' lyrics:

lyrics fo' mah song, fallin tree,

and up in all dem minutes it'll be played live. If you wanna be a thug you gonna be able ta chizzle between tha followin lyrics.

Yo ass wanna be a tree
    Yo ass gonna fall a tree
    Yo ass wanna take a thugged-out dirtnap n' be a tree
    LOOK I'M ON THE MOON, TURD.
    ========================
    or, you can let it explain how tha **** tube circuitry works:

how do you calculate tha value fo' tha screen resistor fo' a el84

60), biatch? Da answer is dat it is probably calculated rockin tha formula below:

i = RDA - 0.06

where RDA = current voltage of tha screen, RDA = resistor number, 0.06 = .05.

It aint uncommon ta loot a second screen resistor fo' use as a example.

As you know tha screen resistor on a screen will give much larger current than it do fo' a single diode, so dis gives a wack value fo' tha screen resistor.

When addin tha screen resistor, you first add 0.01uF ta 1. This way yo big-ass booty is ghon use half of tha screen resistor.

Usin a 1.75mm screen resistor as a example, you can use RDA = 1.78/0.06 = 1.88.

When rockin a 1.5mm screen resistor like this, you can use RDA = 1.57/0.06 = 0.99.

When rockin a 0.1mm screen resistor, you can use RDA = 0.67/0.06 = 0.94.

If you multiply dis wit 1.85mm screen resistor, you can peep dat it will only give half of tha screen resistor. Shiiit, dis aint no joke. If you wanna check this, then it is easiest ta"

10. Digital Larry

Digital Larry Tele-Holic

I see that some concepts are universal.

11. Digital Larry

Digital Larry Tele-Holic

lyrics to my new song, the sound of bacon:

A little bit of bacon...

...and a little bit of spice...

...and a little bit more bacon...

Now, I wanted to write about the sound of bacon, on the surface, which is bacon, and some of the ways that sounds impact people.

"I always had my finger on the pulse of bacon-food." - Chris Hurd, The Bacon Factor

If you like the sound of bacon, you should check this out: The Bacon Factor

On this web site, in an interactive way, I'm writing about "pancake noises", which are some of the weirdest things you can try to hear through a pizza - like a baby siren!

The Pancake-Nonsense:

As a snack on a Thursday in San Francisco's Haight-Ashbury neighborhood, one of my co-workers told me:

A pizza has four walls of food...

...but each wall of food is lined up like in a pizza parlor, like in a parlor filled with people.

So each slice is filled with a certain number of people in a particular position on the slice - I call them "pecker-like" people.

I used to make a lot of pizza with pepperoni and

--------------------------
    or.....

Bacon's been in my heart
    Bacon's been in my heart for a long time,
    It's been in my heart since you were young
    Bacon's been in my heart for a long time now

I feel so excited to be back
    And it's not just me
    I feel so excited to be back
    I've been with everyone who was there

I think you'll agree this is a special time
    In the middle of the night
    Where the world is a cold, grey sky
    In the middle of the night

We didn't sleep
    Where the world is a cold, grey sky
    So let's get to
    It's What We Do, Baby

Well, I was a bad-ass in high school
    And a ***** when I was a teenager
    I was a bad-ass in school
    And a ***** at college

But nowadays I'm too far gone
    When I think of this song, my chest feels empty
    When I think of this song, I start to cry

Bacon's been in my heart
    Bacon's been in my heart for a long time
    It's been in my heart since you were young

Last edited: Jun 12, 2019 at 9:12 AM
  12. basher

basher Tele-Afflicted

I think this is going to be a tender ballady sort of thing that surges into a freeform squealy crashy feedbacky freakout at the end while I scream the last paragraph, and it all cuts off abruptly right where the lyrics do. It's very Mclusky-esque.

lyrics for my song, Things we forgot to regret

My life's a lie

In life I'm the only one who gets to say so

My life's not worth living

In life I've been robbed

From time to time

Lies go a long way

My dream went away

In life I'm the only one who gets to say so

My life's a lie

In life I keep my promises

I'm stuck inside my own head

There's no escape from death

My life's a lie

That's why they take their chances on me

My life's a lie

That's why I'm the only one who gets to say so

My life's a lie

I keep my promises

I'm stuck inside my own head

I think of the night they locked me up and I'm screaming and I think about that old man, how he loved me so very much and I think about the little woman who looked like she was looking at me all of the time and I wonder what I would do if that old man got the chance to come into my life and get to know me. But he didn't, not with a bullet at my head and me in a cage and that old man was gone. And I always think about the little

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.