Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com Reiland Pickups
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com Reilander Pickups
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com Reilander Pickups
Join TDPRI Today

So who played a gig today?

Discussion in 'Bad Dog Cafe' started by Blazer, Feb 22, 2012.

1. Blazer

Blazer Doctor of Teleocity

Dec 2, 2003
    The Netherlands
    [​IMG]
    Here I am playing the gig I did today as my bogus Rastafarian persona "Rasta Frank" using my Squier VM Jazzmaster, through my little Marshall MG 15 combo playing and singing along to music I recorded myself, mostly reggae and Ska versions of well known songs.

The crowd in the pub I played were enthusiastic, I later heard from them that they were impressed with the fact that I recorded the music I played to myself and that my rasta man persona that I kept up during the whole thing would be a good stand up comedy act with music.

2. Brad Pittiful

Brad Pittiful Doctor of Teleocity

Dec 22, 2008
    Philly Burbs
  3. uriah1

uriah1 Doctor of Teleocity

Feb 12, 2011
    Around
    That is cool..but you should change your back drop to RF instead of RR..
    looks neat though

4. Forum Sponsor Sponsored posting

5. Blazer

Blazer Doctor of Teleocity

Dec 2, 2003
    The Netherlands
    It's the logo of the Bar I played.

Ever since I came up with my bogus Rastafarian persona "Rasta Frank" people have urged me to take it on the road, that I have something really funny here.

A few weeks ago, I was asked by the manager of a bar I frequent if I were available to play at ash Wednesday, seeing this as an opportunity, I agreed.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.