Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com

So I'm completely re-doing a Partscaster

Discussion in 'Other T-Types and Partscasters' started by GPartysGtr, Feb 28, 2013.

1. GPartysGtr

GPartysGtr Tele-Meister

Nov 16, 2012
    Phoenix, AZ
    and was gonna soon start a thread to document.

Hmmm, should this be the place now, or the Home Depot or the old Tele thread?

Will anyone see it here? Do I care?

So many questions???

2. tele12

tele12 Friend of Leo's Silver Supporter

Dec 2, 2006
    NY
    I see it.

3. PineBomb

PineBomb Tele-Holic

Mar 4, 2010
    NY, NY
    Excellent question. With the ultra compartmentalizing of categories it's difficult to say. I guess the Tele Discussion Forum wasn't enough. Now we have "Vintage", "Custom Shop", "Squier" (half the people won't find that because they won't spell it right), and "Other T-Types".

I think Home Depot is the best place, but now I'm afraid we'll end up with "Home Depot for Vintage", and "Home Depot for Custom Shops", and "Home Depot for Squier", and "Home Depot for Other T-Types".

4. telex76

telex76 Doctor of Teleocity Silver Supporter

Jun 24, 2006
    Fort Worth,Tx.
    Put it on, we'll find it.

5. TeleRichie

TeleRichie Tele-Meister

Feb 18, 2011
    Pasadena CA
    Yep I'm doing a re-do of my first partscaster too, pics to follow. This might become a popular forum considering how easy it is to change necks (like I'm doing right now).

6. whodatpat

whodatpat Friend of Leo's

Jul 21, 2007
    College Park MD
    My thought on it is;
    Home Depot for Build Threads.
    This section for Finished Product Threads.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.