Sign zee papers old man

Discussion in 'Bad Dog Cafe' started by aerhed, May 15, 2019.

1. aerhed

aerhed Friend of Leo's

Luck to you too.

2. aerhed

aerhed Friend of Leo's

My grampa's old Wright McGill Michigander needs a little wrapping tune up. Think I'll do that and take it out soon. The cuts are spawning up high.

3. Matt G

Matt G Tele-Afflicted

I should probably attend to my ancient Pflueger Medallist fly reel, too. Next season down under will roll around before we know it. time spent on the water's never wasted.

4. getbent

getbent Telefied Ad Free Member

divorce is very very expensive.... and, if you are there, worth every penny... long walks and look at the sky... hop in the truck and burn up some highway...

aerhed likes this.
  5. Commodore 64

Commodore 64 Friend of Leo's

Next Friday is the big day for me. I kept the house, 50/50 custody, all the debt.

And after child support/alimony, utlities, fuel and food, I'll have about $35 to spare every month.

Guess I picked the wrong vocation. Should be building planes instead!

6. aerhed

aerhed Friend of Leo's

Well it helped a lot that her kid is 45 with kids of his own from 3 sources. I was a great grampa before I was 50. Also, the wife has soc sec and I'm technically unemployed and the only debt is her credit card. I've paid off her other cards. There's no way she could take care of this place and since it would have to go at fair market it would be years before she could cash in. I bought her a little cottage back in Michigan and she can go there and play control freak over her son and grandkids. How old are your kids?

7. bbetancourt

bbetancourt TDPRI Member

After her attacking me on wednesday-morning she got her no-contact-order and now I'm packing her stuff.

IMG_0553.jpg

... back to work. Still lots of boxes to come.

8. archetype

archetype Fiend of Leo's Silver Supporter

My first divorce (I shouldn't have been with her at all) was a huge, long-term pain. My second divorce (she had a mid-life crisis) was simple. The kids were out of the household, we figured out how to divvy up debt and assets, sold the house, and went down to the courthouse to fill out the state dissolution of marriage form and pay $65.

I'm blissfully married to the right person, now. Every day is based on love and happiness and we take none of it for granted. We look around and see so many miserable couples. It takes a lot of things lining up and falling into place to get it right.

bbetancourt likes this.
  9. Blue Bill

Blue Bill Poster Extraordinaire Ad Free Member

Sorry to hear you are going through an ordeal. I'm wishing you the best. I could say something snide and funny about my ex, but really, what's the point. In time things will get less intense. I'm happy now.

This song helped me feel better, even laugh a little. (Explicit lyrics warning)

bbetancourt likes this.
IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.