Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups darrenriley.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com

Show us your Pedal board.

Discussion in 'The Stomp Box' started by Twangbanger, Aug 23, 2006.

1. Fiesta Red

Fiesta Red Tele-Afflicted

Nov 15, 2010
    Texas
    The Big Ol' Board of Sonic Bliss

All mounted on/powered by a
    Furman SPB8 Pedalboard
    -Boss TU2 Chromatic Tuner
    -Ibanez TS9RI Tube Screamer Overdrive
    -Boss RT20 Rotary Ensemble
    -Dunlop MWA95 Crybaby Wah (modified/customized GCB95...not a real signature model [duh!])
    -MXR Phase 90 phase shifter (late 70's transition model)
    -Dunlop JH2S Jimi Hendrix System Classic Fuzz
    -MXR M133 Micro Amp boost
    -Rocktron HUSH noise reduction pedal
    -Lone Wolf Blues Company Harp Break (low gain harmonica overdrive)
    -MXR M169 Carbon Copy Analog Delay

The metal disc in the center is for mounting a mic stand...that saves a little bit of real estate on stage. My daughter wrote "SING REAL--WWWD?“ on the mounting plate to remind me to sing in my natural voice and not to strain...WWWD means "What Would Waylon Do?", since Waylon always sounded like himself.

There's some handy bits and pieces too...a little box for plectrums and earplugs (saying, "Huh? WHAT?", a couple of Sharpies (always handy), and a pewter Armadillo figurine...

Last edited: Apr 16, 2018

2. Microwave

Microwave TDPRI Member

Sep 22, 2013
    London, Europe
    Mine's in two halves... _AR64602.jpg _AR64605.jpg

jddub440 and bottlenecker like this.

3. whoanelly15

whoanelly15 Tele-Meister

Aug 30, 2017
    USA
    A turntable... I’m intrigued. Just for playing along with records? Or are you gigging and doing DJ and guitar stuff simultaneously?

Microwave likes this.

4. Fenderslinger

Fenderslinger TDPRI Member

Mar 22, 2018
    Los Angeles
    Tuner> Tubescreamer> DS-1> Analog delay> Origin Effects cali '76 compressor> Mr Black deluxe deluxe plus reverb/tremeolo
    [​IMG]

5. Microwave

Microwave TDPRI Member

Sep 22, 2013
    London, Europe

“DJ stuff” (that would have me executed in any edm club) and guitar simultaneously.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2018

6. jeyvii

jeyvii NEW MEMBER!

Apr 8, 2013
    Paris
    summer '18
    modded pedaltrain metro24[​IMG]

7. j5jarod777

j5jarod777 Tele-Meister

Mar 7, 2012
    marysville
    Same board for over a month, pretty sad that I'm proud of myself for that. Couldn't be happier with this setup. 20180408_140535.jpg

8. blille

blille Tele-Holic

With a random tone generator, a miku and a record player, I’m not sure that’s a guitar pedalboard :)

Microwave likes this.

9. Cabronitavoxman

Cabronitavoxman Tele-Meister

Same problem... regardless how many times I chop and change I always end up going to the set up that works (for me anyways...)

10. Tonemonkey

Tonemonkey Poster Extraordinaire

^^^^^
    Interested in this wah before tuner set up, seen it on a couple of boards recently ...... Is it just to fit the board, or is their another "science" in play?

Cabronitavoxman likes this.

11. Minimalist518

Minimalist518 Tele-Afflicted

Mar 5, 2017
    Albany
    Awesome! Now *that’s* simplicity!

12. Cabronitavoxman

Cabronitavoxman Tele-Meister

I’ve had my Wah before my tuner for a while now... on earlier boards tuner always came first, for no reason other than my thinking that if my guitar went straight into it I’d have truer tunings...
    Later on I got myself a PT Jr. and the only way to fit it all on it was by placing the tuner after... to be honest I haven’t noticed any different.
    The Wah is never left cocked, only on for certain songs or “showmanship” bits doing solos, etc.
    So, in a nutshell... I’m not too bright a scientist... sorry to say... lol

13. noah330

noah330 Friend of Leo's

Feb 10, 2009
    Maryland
    Thanks. Really, it's practical. I just signed on to play with a modern rock style artist for the summer and early fall. Basically, the songs are pretty straight ahead without any weird effects or anything. I was at Harbor Freight and got a really nice faux Pelican case for about $30.

I used spray adhesive to mount the (included) top foam in the case then I had the plywood scrap lying around (I have another bored made from the same piece). The cable is a nice Mogami miniature that I made and I'm using a rechargeable Sanyo supply (I have two and alternate them) to keep noise and cables on the floor to a minimum. The Boss switch is for my Soldano's channel switching and the TU-3 is my mute and tuner. I actually ordered a replacement Soldano switch, otherwise I would have modded the Boss to take a power supply. I did that to a Boss AB Box and it's awesome.

One thing people may miss is the cable tie down (small black square). These are super cheap at Lowes or HD and work great for keeping everything neat.

Minimalist518 likes this.

14. j5jarod777

j5jarod777 Tele-Meister

Mar 7, 2012
    marysville
    I've ran my tuner before my wah, and after. I notice zero difference in tuning accuracy and zero difference in my signal.

15. d-rock

d-rock Tele-Meister

Mar 21, 2006
    Smithville
    Very nice setup!

Do you have a chopped Hammond organ back there?

16. EuroBailey

EuroBailey Tele-Holic

Jan 20, 2012
    melbourne australia
    So I just rejigged my board with some reasonably big changes.... took off a tech 21 sans amp classic, ehx small clone, blackcat superfuzz and a tym big mudd. I have added a Wampler Ego compressor, tym seaweed (Isaiah Mitchell signature pedal with both a muff triangle and mk3 tonebender in 1) and tym fuzz munchkin (j mascis ramshead clone).

The ds-1 won’t be there for much longer - but I need a pedal plugged in there as it shares a loop switch with the polychorus. I am thinking of using a boss tr-2 here. IMG_5992.JPG IMG_5991.JPG

Current signal is;
    Wampler Ego > tym seaweed > tym fuzz munchkin > bk butler realtube > ehx polychorus (or tremolo) > ehx mistress > TC flashback > TC Hof.

Much much happier with this setup :)

17. Thin white duke

Thin white duke Tele-Meister

Oct 1, 2017
    italy
    Very beautiful board, good job. ;););)

EuroBailey likes this.

18. jfitch45

jfitch45 TDPRI Member

Sep 1, 2017
    Johnson City, TN
    IMG_6603.JPG

The only decent picture I have of my board just so happens to include my whole rig as well! The only pedal missing is my Joyo American Sound which I use as an amp sim into the soundboard during rehearsals. I bring out my Deluxe Reverb for gigs! The top right 2 pedals are for my acoustic...

Minimalist518 and Naigewron like this.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.