Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups darrenriley.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com

Show us your Pedal board.

Discussion in 'The Stomp Box' started by Twangbanger, Aug 23, 2006.

1. jonton2

jonton2 TDPRI Member

Feb 2, 2017
    Houston TX

2. scottser

scottser Tele-Afflicted

Mar 6, 2009
    dublin
    DSC_0042.JPG

FDR1, always on. BD2 for grit, Morley classic wah for fun. The spare switch is for the pentode/triode thingy on the special 6. Join me next time and I'll show you the Blackstar board.

3. Cabronitavoxman

Cabronitavoxman Tele-Meister

My type of board... nice and simple... yet...
    Two thumbs up man :)

Minimalist518 likes this.

4. scottser

scottser Tele-Afflicted

Mar 6, 2009
    dublin
    Cheers dude :)

Cabronitavoxman likes this.

5. Jerry37

Jerry37 TDPRI Member

Dec 3, 2017
    100th meridian
    I've been running this for a few weeks now and I'm thinking about changing things up again. I'm thinking about ordering a Rockaway Archer and moving the OD9 off the board for a while. I like the SL Drive, but I miss the RAT, might have to run both for a while. I also have a Nautila and a Spark to fit on there somewhere when I move things around.

Has anyone spent any time with a Rockaway?

20180225_003057_Richtone(HDR).jpg

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 1, 2018

6. Minimalist518

Minimalist518 Tele-Afflicted

Mar 5, 2017
    Albany
    I love a simple board in a BCB-30! Only three spaces really makes you think your pedal decisions through.

Alonious_Monk likes this.

7. You-Tele-Me

You-Tele-Me Tele-Meister

Feb 24, 2017
    Vancouver Island
    The cafeteria tray is a win, but it's the LEGO tires that gave me the 'wish I'd thought of that' moment. Here'a a tip in exchange; when you or someone nearby get's to the point of tossing out a pen with a rubber grip, keep the grip as it might fit some of those smaller knobs that show up on some pedals.

ifallalot likes this.

8. scottser

scottser Tele-Afflicted

Mar 6, 2009
    dublin
    Dude, the single best thing any player can do is clear all the unnecessary crap from your playing. I love minimal boards. For me, if you get the utilitarianism of the telecaster then you get the minimalism of a 3 pedal board. I get loads from that board; boost, filth, verb, trem, wah and mute/tune. How is that not enough?
    My fave gigs are me, an amp with verb and a wah. It's nice to leave the bcb30 at home sometimes as well. Less is more always.

awasson and Minimalist518 like this.

9. awasson

awasson Friend of Leo's Gold Supporter

Nov 18, 2010
    Vancouver
    I’ve still got some adjustments to make on mine but I’ve cleaned mine up a bit recently and pulled off unnecessary pedals. At the moment I’m using a compressor and a Reverb pedal with just a touch of Reverb. I’ve got my Wah and TS9 as well but that’s pretty much it. I’m just waiting on a part for my delay pedal and then I’m done.

It’s nice to hear what the guitar and amp can do without a lot of stuff in between.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2018
    scottser and Minimalist518 like this.

10. Southpaw Tele

Southpaw Tele Tele-Afflicted

Jun 30, 2008
    The Golden State
    1520144033229.jpg Current board. Dyna comp --> Rat --> Behringer Volume Pedal --> BBE Tremor --> TC Flashback Triple Delay w/ new Disaster Area Micro.clock MIDI tap tempo --> TC HOF 2. On a smaller board, I have an EHX 720 Looper with Digitech FS3x footswitch. Really loving the Rat after trying many different overdrive pedals.

11. Southpaw Tele

Southpaw Tele Tele-Afflicted

Jun 30, 2008
    The Golden State
    PS all of that goes into the front of a Blues Jr. III and usually my Jazzmaster.

blille likes this.

12. waparker4

waparker4 Doctor of Teleocity Ad Free Member

Nov 9, 2011
    Philadelphia, PA
    I like this new layout ...

This white pedal is a homemade SHO boost/ fuzzy JFET drive. It's not my favorite but it's fun.

Gigfx wah -> DOD 280 Comp -> VFE Enterprise Phaser -> Xotic SL Drive -> homemade boost -> Cusack delay -> Truetone H2O -> Boss TU-3 -> DRRI (reverb/tremolo)

20180304_183234.jpg

dr_tom and RetroTeleRod like this.

13. artdecade

artdecade Poster Extraordinaire

Dec 6, 2010
    Twangsylvania
    I dig the GigFx wahs. They are pretty cool.

waparker4 likes this.

14. waparker4

waparker4 Doctor of Teleocity Ad Free Member

Nov 9, 2011
    Philadelphia, PA
    Lot to like! No switch, just wahs when you wah it. Two Q's, vintage and crazy. The envelope filter mode is the best sounding envelope filter I've tried. The LFO wah is kinda useless to me, but it's like having a Boss AW-2 built in.

artdecade likes this.

15. stuffinplays

stuffinplays TDPRI Member

Nov 30, 2017
    Tampa

16. TeleMarked

TeleMarked TDPRI Member

Here are my 2 boards. Pretty stoked about the small one. I just made it and i am beginning to make more small boards so my pedals are safer and its fun to change it up. The Mad Professor Simble is the foundation of my sounds. Love thst thing. Pedal power 2+ powering the big board and an iso5 pwering the small board. 1520298526481.jpg

Tootle, Lars F and RetroTeleRod like this.

17. Unionjack515

Unionjack515 Tele-Meister

Jan 24, 2016
    Batavia, IL
    Finished a couple swaps tonight. TRex Replica Delay out, Strymon el Capistan in. Demeter Tremulator and EH Holy Grail Nano out, Strymon Flint in. Keeley Dark Side added. (2) ModTone Power Plants out, (1) Strymon Zuma in.

18. Kayle McGuire

Kayle McGuire Tele-Meister

Jul 31, 2017
    Canada
    My board is being changed again — third time this year. I concluded I ‘needed’ an MXR Phase 95 so I will post a picture when it’s all set up :)

19. xjazzy

xjazzy Friend of Leo's

Feb 17, 2007
    Portugal
    How do you compare the FF and the sunface?

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.