Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups darrenriley.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com

Show us your Pedal board.

Discussion in 'The Stomp Box' started by Twangbanger, Aug 23, 2006.

1. Jerry37

Jerry37 TDPRI Member

Dec 3, 2017
    100th meridian
    When the time comes to change things up I will pick up an SL. Right now I'm getting some good sound and covering a lot of ground with my current rig so I'm not in a huge hurry. I would jump at the chance to try one though.

If you need OD for some songs from Wildflowers, I'm guessing you're doing You Wreck Me, Honey Bee and maybe Cabin Down Below

dr_tom and waparker4 like this.

2. waparker4

waparker4 Doctor of Teleocity Ad Free Member

Nov 9, 2011
    Philadelphia, PA
    Hahaha you nailed it! And "House In The Woods"

3. Ryebread70

Ryebread70 TDPRI Member

May 8, 2016
    SC
    I've downsized for now from my large pedal train to a more manageable group I tend to use more often. The only pedal here still in question is the Corona. I don't really use it much but I didn't want to add another gain so I'm trying to decide what might take it's place. I have a delay that I don't use much but could swap it for this spot. I'd rather fill it with something more useful. Any recommendations? 20171211_170007.jpg
    From left to right: Ditto, HoF, Corona, OCD, TS, Philosopher tone (compressor), Noir tuner

Kebmel and jannodude like this.

4. RetroTeleRod

RetroTeleRod Poster Extraordinaire

Oct 24, 2012
    Oklahoma, USA

5. Unionjack515

Unionjack515 Tele-Meister

Jan 24, 2016
    Batavia, IL
    I’ve seen a handful of Strymon Flints on here. Currently running an EH Holy Grail Nano and the Demeter Tremulator, considering replacing them with the Flint. Love the sound of the Demeter but the boost is annoying. They added it to compensate for the perceived change in volume with the swells of the trem, but I guess I don’t perceive those myself Tried the Flint yesterday and it solves the problem. Plus both sides sound great. Upgrade. Assuming I’d get ringing endorsements?

Last edited: Dec 13, 2017
    ndcaster, Shango66 and wulfenganck like this.

6. Jeru

Jeru Tele-Holic

Nov 17, 2006
    Chicago
    Just got the SP Comp as a holiday present.
    Never 'got' compressor pedals, but after just
    a few hours of messing with it, I'm jazzed.

*Edit* -- UnionJack, just saw your post above.
    One ringing endorsement here for the flint..!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 18, 2017

7. kevsonic

kevsonic TDPRI Member

Oct 16, 2017
    Philadelphia, PA
    IMG_20171219_070459675_HDR.jpg [​IMG] Where my fickle ears have landed for now. Couldn't find the painter's tape for a couple of those obnoxious blue LEDs, so beer bottle caps had to substitute.

valvestate likes this.

8. richiek65

richiek65 Tele-Afflicted Silver Supporter

1513807710300.jpg

NPD..DOD Carcosa, my first fuzz. Why did it take me so long?

karpis, valvestate and the tool like this.

9. sammy123

sammy123 Tele-Meister Gold Supporter

Jul 25, 2011
    MKE
    My pedal board right now (It's always in flux and I'm just a home player). I just added the Boneshaker, which came in the mail yesterday. $35 direct from Harman/DOD right now! I plan to use it for lower gain stuff....I don't really do heavy.

Anyway....lots of new cheap stuff for the holidays. I just added the Tremor, Luxe, Little Alligator, and D'Addario tuner.I also re-added the Midnight 30 Starry Night Deluxe. I am running a Walrus Aetos under the board and a GFS daisy chain for whatever doesn't fit on the Aetos. The VP Jr got moved to the left side to control the feedback on the DejaVu. It was pissing me off when doing swells as it was getting scratchy and the used Little Alligator was only $50 shipped.

I'll probably move the 280, post-drive pedals was just an experiment and I don't like it.

Favorite pedal right now? Still Caverns v2.

IMG_20171221_095143.jpg

10. the tool

the tool Tele-Holic

Apr 12, 2016
    Sweden
    Thats a really special pedal. Nothing like a muff. How do you like it with Vox? I mean, the Carcosa has some serious bite, do you have to dual the Carcosa treble/tone knob down alot? Like minimum setting.

11. richiek65

richiek65 Tele-Afflicted Silver Supporter

Early days yet but that seems to be the case, at least with my strat.. Need more time with it though

12. inanevoyage

inanevoyage TDPRI Member

Dec 22, 2010
    Cambridge, MA
    Here's the latest version of my escapist space, but it's only temporary. I picked up that Gator on the MF stupid deal of the day.

[​IMG]

13. Ryebread70

Ryebread70 TDPRI Member

May 8, 2016
    SC
    Pigtronix Philosopher's Tone changed my life! Not really, but I'll always have a compressor pedal on my board from now on...

Edit: plus an OCD... lol

Staypuft1652 and awasson like this.

14. PabloRI

PabloRI TDPRI Member

Dec 21, 2017
    RI
    Current incarnation....

IMG_20171221_212742900.jpg

Hollandcaster, Lars F and wannabeatle like this.

15. xjazzy

xjazzy Friend of Leo's

Feb 17, 2007
    Portugal

16. valvestate

valvestate Tele-Afflicted

Jan 12, 2012
    Land of the Merlion
    This is my Sunday service pedalboard. Nothing too expensive or crazy aside from the Subdecay Echobox that I bought years ago new for $200 ! :eek: Most were just purchased in our local craiglist and works perfectly fine!