Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com

Show us your Pedal board.

Discussion in 'The Stomp Box' started by Twangbanger, Aug 23, 2006.

1. the tool

the tool Tele-Holic

Apr 12, 2016
    Sweden
    We need a better shot of youre guitar to mate!

Cabronitavoxman likes this.

2. Cabronitavoxman

Cabronitavoxman Tele-Meister

Fender Cabronita Telecaster MIM... replaced the standard bridge with a Rutter's La Burrito V and the plain white pick guard with a 9mm black pick guard... love the sound of the Fidelitrons so they're staying...

LaBurrita.jpg V845Rig.jpg

3. the tool

the tool Tele-Holic

Apr 12, 2016
    Sweden
    Ahh, there she is in a better view and light. I was thinking that your name/nickname was somehow attached to a guitar somehow :) Never tried a Cabronita, i asked about that in my local shop but they said Cabronitas are gone.

4. Cabronitavoxman

Yes, I think they were FSR only... you can actually build your own if you buy the body on line off Warmoth or someone like that, then put TV Jones, etc...

the tool likes this.

5. the tool

the tool Tele-Holic

Apr 12, 2016
    Sweden
    The closest thing might be to try one of those Gretsch Jet (solid body), i mean just to hear how the pickups sounds?

6. Cabronitavoxman

They're probably TV Jones on those...

the tool likes this.

7. xjazzy

xjazzy Friend of Leo's

Feb 17, 2007
    Portugal
    Last gig with my band.[​IMG]

Cabronitavoxman and the tool like this.

8. steam-powered

steam-powered Tele-Meister

Jan 6, 2013
    USA
    I recognize the tuner, wah, and volume pedal, but not the dark one with orange knobs. Is that an overdrive of some sort?

9. xjazzy

xjazzy Friend of Leo's

Feb 17, 2007
    Portugal

10. Tronc the cube

Tronc the cube Tele-Meister

Mar 18, 2013
    North Queensland
    Fun sound board and straight ahead work board ImageUploadedByTDPRI1505708161.228022.jpg ImageUploadedByTDPRI1505708178.766590.jpg
    Fun board is tuner, boss ps6, sub n up, homemade red lama, sp compressor, homemade Timmy, univibe, delay, reverb.

Work board is homemade a/b with switchable buffer, tuner, mi audio blues boy (best pedal on planet), mi audio compressor ( best compressor no one raves about), dual tremulater, el cap delay.
    Each board is pretty awesome. Gonna make a sun face for both.

11. Cabronitavoxman

It's a Feather Drive O/D from Selah Fx's in Tasmania... it has a three way toggle... TS, Diode and Plexi... I keep mine on diode 24/7, a beautiful clean boost, the AC30 just sings... love this pedal and it is now part of MY tone... don't picture it leaving my board anytime soon... I'm actually considering buying a second unit to keep in the draw just in case... my rig now is simple, Cabronita > Selah > AC30 (I use other stuff on and off but those three are the backbone)

12. Cabronitavoxman

Minimalist518 likes this.

13. ljomar

ljomar TDPRI Member

Apr 16, 2008
    Bergen, Norway
    Board number one (mostly for home use):
    [​IMG]
    Korg Pitchblack mini -> TC Electronic HyperGravity mini -> Wampler Tumnus -> Henretta Pinkman dirty boost -> Henretta Orange Whip comp -> Tech21 RK5 (into a Vox Lil Night Train)

Board number two:
    [​IMG]
    Korg Pitchblack tuner -> TC Electronic HyperGravity comp -> TC Electronic MojoMojo overdrive -> Mad Professor Amber overdrive -> Tech21 OMG overdrive -> TC Electronic Spark mini boost -> TC Electronic Flashback Triple delay (into a Fender HotRod Deluxe III)

the tool likes this.

14. Masonian

Masonian TDPRI Member

Jan 25, 2014
    Kauai, HI
    Pigtronix Philosophers Tone Micro, JHS MG, EHX SF, DOD Carcosa, RAT, POG2, Line 6 M9 + Mission Expression Pedal, MXR Carbon Copy.
    We all know this pedalboard will change in a week...
    Gear Shot.jpg

TelePrankster likes this.

15. BBill64

BBill64 Tele-Afflicted

Sep 19, 2011
    United Kingdom
    What's the point of owning a cioks DC5 and not hiding it underneath the board??? :confused:

bullfrogblues and TelePrankster like this.

16. ljomar

ljomar TDPRI Member

Apr 16, 2008
    Bergen, Norway
    Unfortunately it doesn't fit under this board (Palmer 50S) :(

17. blille

blille Tele-Holic

FWIW I think you made an incredible use of space.

Minimalist518 likes this.

18. BBill64

BBill64 Tele-Afflicted

Sep 19, 2011
    United Kingdom
    That must be the only board it doesn't fit under!

19. ljomar

ljomar TDPRI Member

Apr 16, 2008
    Bergen, Norway
    Probably... As you can see it is only 1 or 2 mm too wide to fit in the frame of the board:
    [​IMG]
    I guess it is possible to file/cut the frame so it will fit, but I don't have any proper metalworking tools to do that. (Any good DIY-solutions are welcome).

20. Minimalist518

Minimalist518 Tele-Holic

Mar 5, 2017
    Albany
    This is the latest iteration of my big pedalboard. A few band practices illuminated what worked and what didn’t and what I used and what I didn’t use on the prior version.
    The biggest change is switching out the Earthquaker Palisades for an Earthquaker Acapulco Gold and pulling the Black Cat Super Fuzz off the board.
    The Palisades offered me way more options than I ever used or probably would use and I could never make the Black Cat work for me in this band setting as much as I love it when playing solo. Both pedals, especially the Palisades, have too many knobs and fiddly switches; not something I want to deal with when we start gigging. I appreciate the stoner-metal roar and the One Big-Dumb-Knob simplicity of the Acapulco Gold.
    I’m also in the process of rethinking/rerouting the signal chain. For this reason, it’s not entirely cabled yet. I formerly had the dirt boxes, Mel-9 and Ditto in the Loop Gate and the Phase 90 into the DD7 after the loop. Now I’m putting the Acapulco Gold, Mel-9 and Phase 90 in the loop so that the volume pedal runs strait to the DD7 and the Ditto at the end. I’m on the fence with the final signal path position of the Ditto. Any input and opinions would be welcome!
    I did change its board position because it was stupidly inconvenient where it was.
    Now that I’ve freed up a plug on the Voodoo Lab power supply, I want to send my VP Jr. to JHS to do their active buffer mod. IMG_3293.JPG

Last edited: Sep 19, 2017
    nwinkler likes this.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.