Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com

Show us your Pedal board.

Discussion in 'The Stomp Box' started by Twangbanger, Aug 23, 2006.

1. Minimalist518

Minimalist518 Tele-Holic

Mar 5, 2017
    Albany
    Always happy to see another player using an expression pedal with delay!

MGD342 and jddub440 like this.

2. wrattej

wrattej NEW MEMBER!

Sep 9, 2017
    Uk
    Here's my stereo board:
    Guitar -> Polytune -> Janglebox -> Fatboost -> OCD -> Babyface Trem -> Ibanez CS9 => TC Elec Mimiq - out 1 to amp1, out 2 to Tech 21 Boost DLA -> amp2

Attached Files:

3. Sota

Sota NEW MEMBER!

Aug 30, 2017
    Igeldo
    I´ve changed the DLS in the order. It works better.

upload_2017-9-9_23-48-34.jpeg

Attached Files:

4. lefty73

lefty73 Tele-Holic

Jan 19, 2011
    Tele > TC Electronic HyperGravity > Boss BF-2 > Bogner Ecstacy Red > Boss DD-5 > TC Electronic Triple Delay > TC Electronic Ditto X4

Attached Files:

DannyStereo and nwinkler like this.

5. Bones

Bones Doctor of Teleocity Ad Free Member

Dec 31, 2005
    Luddite Island, NY
    Made it myself from reclaimed pallet wood.

20170906_133947.jpg

6. Andree88

Andree88 TDPRI Member

Sep 11, 2017
    Italy
    Hi, this is my PedalBoard! I made it myself..

Half pedals are in the input of amp (in this order: Buffer, Wah, Compressor, Acoustic Simulator, Volume - with Tuner output - and Overdrive) and half are on S/R (Harmonizer, Noise Gate, Tremolo, Flanger, Phaser, Chorus, Delay, Reverb, Drum Machine and Looper), I use the 3 channels of my Mesa (with EQ, Reverb and Boost from amp itself).

The pedalboard is feed with 3 HB Powerplant Jr. (each output is isolate), awesome for the price!
    The PedalBoard covers almost all genres, very versatile :)

Let me know what do You think about it! I'm very proud :D

[​IMG]

7. BBill64

BBill64 Tele-Afflicted

Sep 19, 2011
    United Kingdom
    Dude, daisy chain some of that and you'd have room for MORE PEDALS.

Andree88 and viccortes285 like this.

8. jddub440

jddub440 Tele-Holic

Jan 16, 2015
    Tacoma
    That looks absolutely professional!
    It looks so good I wanna start cussing out of happiness (which is not something I do lol).
    Keep on stomping and jamming, man!!!

Andree88 and Minimalist518 like this.

9. Minimalist518

Minimalist518 Tele-Holic

Mar 5, 2017
    Albany
    I think you are justifiably proud; that is awesome! I'm fascinated by the level of autonomy that it gives you. You can be a one-man-band without the indignity and awkwardness of cymbals strapped to your knees and a tambourine rubber-banded to one foot!
    I'm curious about your breadth of musical styles because that board enables you to cover a lot.

Andree88 likes this.

10. JCL50

JCL50 Tele-Meister

Jul 31, 2017
    France
    My little Metro 16.

The order is Rosie Fuzz > Polytune > Boss CS3 > mooer phaser > ODR-1 > Super Badass > Carbon Copy > Tremolo.

(Ditto not plugged, I leave it here just in case)

PEDALBOARD JCL 09 2017.JPG

11. Minimalist518

Minimalist518 Tele-Holic

Mar 5, 2017
    Albany
    Going through old pictures, I found this pic of my board from the early aughts.
    I ran my two guitars into an A/B switching box for speedy guitar changes, then to the wha (used more as a filter sweep than in the Hendrix/Clapton psychedelic manner) into the front of my Marshall JCM 900 combo. (At first I ran the internal 12" speaker, later I used it like a head through a Marshall 4x10" slant-front.)
    The tuner, DD7 and Tremelo/Pan pedals were in the fx loop. The trem is last because I liked to get a wash of sound through the delay and chop it up with a hard, square wave.
    The square black box is the channel switcher. I prefer to get dirt from the amp over a pedal. IMG_3236.JPG

Last edited: Sep 13, 2017

12. Andree88

Andree88 TDPRI Member

Sep 11, 2017
    Italy
    Eheh for now it's enough :p

Thanks, man :D

I love to do cover of different artists and with my band we do our songs with a lot of different styles (from metal to blues, funk etc.) so I "needed" all kind of effects, except fuzz 'cause there's no more space on PedalBoard!

P.S. I've sold the Carbon Copy and bought a TC Electronics Flashback.. just more versatile pedal :p

Thanks all!!

Minimalist518 likes this.

13. juxtapolice

juxtapolice Tele-Holic

Mar 31, 2011
    Jersey City
    IMG_0433.JPG Lots of knobs but pretty straightforward. I just got the analogman KOT and think that will be living on forever. The versa vibe is a vibe/phaser/vibrato, Pettyjohn Chime acts as my EQ/comp/boost, the clipping switches can add tons of bass or slice it all off depending on a session. The effectrode is a tube preamp with three channels, that's always on, the cap/flint are always on too. So really I just switch on the vibe, trem or favorite switch on the delay. Otherwise leave everything on and ride the volume :)

14. Cabronitavoxman

Cabronitavoxman Tele-Meister

Ok... so... after much um and erring, tweaking, blogging, youtubing, googling, self-doubting and at times hurling harsh words at my pedalboard, I decided to try a Vox V845 Wah... to be perfectly honest I'm pretty disappointed with my CAE MC-404 Wah... I had a Vox V847A a couple of years back which seemed rather ice-pick-ish so I sold it and bought the MC-404... a bit pricey but it has two voicings, a boost and trim-pots you can adjust to suit your taste... when I opened the box the potentiometer was loose inside the wah and the adjustable tension was broken... no probs I took it back and they gave me another... totally underwhelming... I contacted Dunlop and they sent me a pic of the factory settings... I set it... pretty average... maybe I was unlucky and got the only two crappy units... dunno... I thought I buy the 845 to try... it does suck tone a bit, as expected but nothing to scream blue murder about ... under 100 bucks... I can live with that... just adjust my EQ's slightly... I'll see how it goes on stage next gig...

VoxV845Pedalboard.JPG MurphysPedalboard.JPG

15. Minimalist518

Minimalist518 Tele-Holic

Mar 5, 2017
    Albany
    Clearly, your pedalboard barks and howls!

karpis and Cabronitavoxman like this.

16. Cabronitavoxman

Yep... howls when I play the wah and then when I stop he sits and stares at it... waiting for something to come out of it... he can obviously tell that when you rock that thing back and forth all these weird noises come out... :lol:

richiek65 and Minimalist518 like this.

17. Minimalist518

Minimalist518 Tele-Holic

Mar 5, 2017
    Albany
    That's awesome! That just makes me happy, LOL

Cabronitavoxman likes this.

18. Cabronitavoxman

Now it's back to basics... Mr Minimalist strikes again...

V845Pedalboard.jpg

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.