Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com

Show us your Pedal board.

Discussion in 'The Stomp Box' started by Twangbanger, Aug 23, 2006.

1. telecaster69

telecaster69 Tele-Meister

Aug 28, 2006
    Chico, CA
    I'll post pictures as soon as I get one more pedal.....but...here is what I can fit onto a Pedaltrain Standard size.... you won't believe it until you see it....all on this pedalboard and only one plug from the power supply to plug in....no batteries and only one plug..... here is what I have plugging in....First going into a Dunlap Wah 535Q, Boss Tu-2 Tuner, Boss Chorus Ensemble CE-5 MXR Distortion +, MXR Phase 90, Proco Rat, Semaphore Tremolo, EH Holy Grail, DOD Flanger, Digitech Delay, Fulltone OCD, MXR Smart Gate, Loop-Master Patch....and I have the Power Supply mounted hidden under the board....I'm waiting on my Semaphore and my rat....then I will post...

2. Guitar4Him

Guitar4Him Tele-Meister

Oct 27, 2006
    Burlington, NC
    My pedalboard is pretty simple........I like to hang around in the "Zen-Zone"....:lol:

[​IMG]

3. Guitar4Him

Guitar4Him Tele-Meister

Oct 27, 2006
    Burlington, NC
    Post duplicated....can't figure out how to delete....sorry....:(

4. robinje

robinje Tele-Meister

5. T3L3CAST3R scr33nag3r

T3L3CAST3R scr33nag3r Tele-Meister

Oct 20, 2006
    London
    I got myself a ACDC power supply yesterday - does anyone know if I can get an adapter to put on to the end of a couple of the cables so I can use my RAT with the power bank because it doesn't have a regular Boss style adapter?

Also, this morning, my Boss CS-3 Compression Sustainer (thank you ebay!) arrived
    I cant believe how well it suits a tele.
    It brings out everything thats great about the tele sound and makes it even clearer - and that divine TWANG and POP as you pic the string!!

SWEET!!!

Last edited: Dec 11, 2006

6. csapo

csapo Tele-Afflicted

Jan 10, 2006
    San Francisco
    Great to see the wonderful combo of the FD2 MOSFET and RC Booster. I love mine. What are you running these through? Also, how did you decide on your DLS Chorus?

7. TieDyedDevil

TieDyedDevil Tele-Holic

Sep 8, 2006
    Portland, OR
    Small pics, but you get the idea:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

All Visual Sound: Jekyll & Hyde, Route 66 and H2O. The board is 19" by 8".

8. T3L3CAST3R scr33nag3r

Oct 20, 2006
    London
    you obv like the same make!
    bit of the old 66 and J&H!

9. Bluesbob

Bluesbob Tele-Afflicted

Mar 17, 2003
    East Suffolk L.I.
    Also...

very patriotic!

10. robinje

robinje Tele-Meister

Yeah, the RC Booster is GREAT in front of the Mosfet FD2! I have two amps... a Fender DRRI (22W) and a Swart 6V6 Tweed Space Tone (5W). I picked up the DLS Chorus-Vib because of its versatility and overall tone. I like the ability to blend the clean signal with the chorus effect. The delay knob is also cool in that you can adjust the "spaciousness" of the chorus by varying the delay. True bypass, stereo outputs, and normal/bright mono outputs are added bonuses. It's totally subjective, of course, but I think this is the best chorus pedal I have ever heard.

11. csapo

csapo Tele-Afflicted

Jan 10, 2006
    San Francisco
    Thanks Robin. I'm going to look into the DLS. I have a Boss CE-20 Chorus Ensemble which I have never really been happy with. I've looked at a couple other chorus pedals (Fulltone & Voodoo Lab) and while they certainly are quality pedals, not quite what I'm looking for.

12. ramseybella

ramseybella Tele-Afflicted

Feb 12, 2006
    Santa Fe New Mexico
    :confused:

Last edited: Jul 1, 2007

13. Johnny Caster

Johnny Caster Tele-Afflicted

Oct 19, 2005
    San Antonio, TX
    Wow! I'm not gonna single anyone out, but someone here really likes Boss & curly cords.:eek:

14. T3L3CAST3R scr33nag3r

Oct 20, 2006
    London

15. TieDyedDevil

TieDyedDevil Tele-Holic

Sep 8, 2006
    Portland, OR

How is that HiWatt tape echo holding up for you? I've been curious about those for quite a while, but have heard that they have had reliability issues. Is it anything more involved than periodic tape replacement?

16. TieDyedDevil

TieDyedDevil Tele-Holic

Sep 8, 2006
    Portland, OR
    LOL. Kinda like that old ad, was it for potato chips? "Bet you can't eat just one..."

I got the Route 66 first. I liked that so much that I went back the same day, tried the H2O and took it home.

A week later I tried (and didn't like) the older silver J&H. A couple weeks after that I brought home the red J&H.

Yah, funny how that worked out. Of course, that's only from the audience's viewpoint. From my side of the stage it's the French flag.

17. T3L3CAST3R scr33nag3r

Oct 20, 2006
    London
    its good to have one make that you feel confident with

18. t0m

t0m Tele-Meister

May 8, 2006
    UK
    I use the same power supply and power my rat with it. I bought a battery snap adaptor for a visual sound 1-spot and just use that.

You can also make em yourself easily if you have a battery snap handy. Just cut off the plug on one end, solder the centre/core wire to the black/negative wire coming off the battery snap and the bare strands twist together and solder to the red/positive wire off the battery snap. cover with electrical tape and you're done! Works great, its what I'm using to power my wah.

19. studio1087

studio1087 Telefied Ad Free Member

May 10, 2003
    Near Milwaukee
    Joel Terry,

How do you use the three digital delays and two super shifters?

Are you doing sound on sound stuff with multiple delays?

Are you doing funky harmoizer stuff with more than one pitch shifter?

Maybe you have seperate settings on each and never combine them.

It looked intersting & I had to ask.

Thanks,

John

20. Sarge

Sarge Friend of Leo's

May 13, 2004
    Pgh,Pa
    Having never used pedals in the past 3 decades, except an occasional CryBaby, a friend of mine traded me all of his for a guitar. Boss EH-2, Boss CS-3, RockTek ODR-1, 2 DOD FX-64 Ice Box's (the old one and a newer version), DOD FX 17, 2 Dunlop CryBaby Wah's, Vinci Over Drive, Vinci Power Wah, and a new Boss BD-2. I have no idea how I'll set these up....looks like I'm opening up a new can of worms...like guitar gas ain't enough. I guess a power supply would be the first issue to deal with. Playing with batteries all the time is a pain in the ass!

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.