Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com

Show us your Pedal board.

Discussion in 'The Stomp Box' started by Twangbanger, Aug 23, 2006.

1. Tele84-86

Tele84-86 Tele-Meister

Aug 13, 2006
    Finland
    That´s sure an original pedalboard, BLACKCAT69!:lol: Which one of the pedals is overdrive and which one is delay etc.?:lol: I guess that the pedal on the right is the volume pedal. Correct?:lol:

2. Aen

Aen Tele-Holic

Nov 7, 2004
    Eau Claire, WI
    [​IMG]

this is the most recent one i have, but htings have changed, no octave pedal or synth wah, and my DOD analog delay started dying last night =(

A behringer big muff clone was added, then replaced with a russian biig muff, which was quickly replaced with the behringer, and I added an Ibanez fuzz.

Tuner>Ibanez Fuzz>Crybaby>EHX Ring Mod>Blue Box>Bad Monkey>Behringer "Vintage distortion>LIne 6 DL4>Boss loopstation

3. KRZ4TELE

KRZ4TELE Tele-Holic

Jul 11, 2004
    Click on the link to see my pedalboard.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a75/jmdandy/Dsc00337.jpg

The fx are mounted on a pedaltrain Jr and transported in the ATA hardcase to gigs. Hookup is quick and easy with the [webmaster edit] product name removed due to threatened legal action[/edit]to go with it. I run the reverb through the FX loop and everything else through the front. I know the chorus and delay should go through the loop but my Marshall 30th anniversary likes these through the front. I have tried many different configurations to get this rig sounding KILLER!

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2007

4. rkwrenn

rkwrenn Tele-Meister

Mar 8, 2005
    La Plata, MD
    Coming in a bit late on this thread -sorry...

[​IMG]

Boss items are a DD-5 Delay and an HR-2 Harmonist. The HR-2 is used on the detune setting. The case is by Core. Got One Spot free with the case from MF last year. Cabling is George-L. I left a loop of cable between the OCD and the HR-2 for an ad-hoc additional effect.

The straight plug cable is the patch cable that goes from the DD-5 to the amp. I set the board up directly in front of the amp so it is behind me when I play.

Good mileage from everything so far.

Cheers,

Bob

5. RelicStrat

RelicStrat Tele-Meister

Apr 29, 2003
    Laguna Hills, SoCal
    Here is my cheesy homemade board thanks to Home Depot. Take my advice, don't any of you buy one of these Fender tuners. They have to be one of the worst things Fender has ever made.

[​IMG]

6. Why I don't spend as much time as I should working...

[​IMG]

Death By Audio Interstellar Overdriver Supreme (custom built for me by Oliver Ackerman) --> Fulldrive 2 @ 18v --> MXR EQ --> VP Jr. --> Dano Trem --> Boss DD-5 --> Line 6 DL-4 (modded by Robert Keeley for extra goodness) <-- Roland expression pedal (much stronger than the line 6 crap) --> Vox AC30 CC2 & Fender '65 Twin Reverb Reissue. George L's cables all around.

7. andy__woods

andy__woods Tele-Afflicted

Sep 22, 2005
    Michigan
    Hey Electron, what kind of settings do you have on your AC30 for use with that pedal board? Do you just give it a good clean or what? I'm looking at making a pedal board myself and don't really know where to start or how to use one when its done!

8. telel6s

telel6s Tele-Afflicted

Jun 25, 2003
    Northern Virginia
    BOSS Tuner > Marshall Ed1 Compressor > Rocktron Austin Gold OD > Barber LTD OD > Marshall VibraTrem. Pedals are secured to pegboard with zip ties. Wood strips glued and screwed to the bottom of the pegboard to give strength and raise it off the floor just a bit. Flat black spray paint with semi-gloss spray poly on top.

[​IMG]

Flamed shoes from the clearance rack at Sears.

9. hal

hal Tele-Afflicted

Apr 4, 2006
    Memphis, TN
    http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f90/RedGuitarFreak/P1010056.jpg

All of the Boss stuff is Keeley modified. The BD-2 was on the board while my Monte Allums OD-3 was getting a new light. The Cutec is one of many TS-808type pedals I use in that position. I have my all original square button TS-808 on the the board now. Questions? Comments?

10. hal

hal Tele-Afflicted

Apr 4, 2006
    Memphis, TN

11. well...i rarely like a straight clean sound through the ac30. i save that for my twin reverb. i link the channels and have the top boost and normal channels set to about 10 o'clock. that way i get some nice, warm breakup if i hammer the strings. reacts pretty differently if i'm using the '72 tele deluxe or '96 american std tele.

i would start by getting a fulldrive 2 if i were you, then pickup a line 6 delay (dl-4). if those were the only two pedals i had, i could get by.

12. LarryR

LarryR Tele-Holic

Mar 17, 2003
    los angeles
    latest board for 2006

[​IMG]
    This is my newest version for gigs.I do have a Hucklberry fuzz on the way which will move the wah off the board onto the floor.

13. zoppotrump

zoppotrump Tele-Afflicted

Jan 12, 2005
    nuernberg, germany
    I try to keep it as simple as possible. been playing this board now for almost 2 years and still don´t feel any need to change or add something.

tele > korg dt 10 tuner > keeley comp > sparkledrive > zendrive > ibanez ad9 > ernie ball volume pedal > dr.z amp

take care everybody

zoppotrump
    :eek:)

Attached Files:

14. ramseybella

ramseybella Tele-Afflicted

Feb 12, 2006
    Santa Fe New Mexico

15. ramseybella

ramseybella Tele-Afflicted

Feb 12, 2006
    Santa Fe New Mexico
    This is it!!:lol:

No just kidding I use a few mainly Maxon Compressor, Boss 7 band EQ, Alisis Nanoverb (for Reverb), Maxon AD-80 Delay some ovedrive!

[​IMG]

16. msteurbaut

msteurbaut Tele-Holic

Apr 6, 2005
    Belgium

17. tazzboy

tazzboy Former Member

May 5, 2005
    Oregon
    Here is my simple take on pedal boards:

Clean Channel, Reverb and Tremolo are turn on
    [​IMG]

Crunch channel, Reverb and Tremolo are turn on
    [​IMG]

18. LarryR

LarryR Tele-Holic

Mar 17, 2003
    los angeles
    re-vamped and downsized

[​IMG]
    went to a pedaltrain jr. ,pulled the dd-3 & a/bswitch, added the huckleberry and wah goes on the floor now.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.