Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com

Show us your Pedal board.

Discussion in 'The Stomp Box' started by Twangbanger, Aug 23, 2006.

1. Twangbanger

Twangbanger Tele-Holic

Mar 16, 2003
    Marble Falls, TX
    Here's my pedal board. DM-3, 81-82' TS9, TU2, Modded Dynacomp w/attack control and TELE knobs!
    [​IMG]

dr_tom, SaintSilas and CV Jee Beez like this.

2. maestrovert

maestrovert Poster Extraordinaire

howz 4 of 'em ?

i only use the multis for late night recording when even a Champ is too loud, the homebrew board is what i use to gig with.....

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 10, 2007

3. cacibi

cacibi Friend of Leo's

Sep 19, 2003
    Seattle
    [​IMG]

Here's a recent version. The silver box on the top left is a BYOC 808 clone, the TR-2 is a Keeley mod, running the Silver LTD at 18 volts and the Small Fry at 12 volts.

4. cvansickle

cvansickle Tele-Holic

Jul 29, 2005
    Atlanta, GA USA
    I think we've done this before, but I've upgraded mine so it's time to repost anyway. I use two. First, the big board (known as Fat Man):
    [​IMG]

And the small one (Little Boy):
    [​IMG]

Go here for detailed descriptions of both. Thanks for looking!

5. t0m

t0m Tele-Meister

May 8, 2006
    UK
    Heres an old pic

[​IMG]

I've since taken off the footswitch due to my dislike of the HRDx overdrive channel, in its place is my Behringer TO800 which sounds great :D

6. Eric K

Eric K Tele-Meister

Jul 21, 2003
    HK
    here's mine
    Looper: 2 loop with reverse mode & tuner mute:
    loop 1: >Budda Wah >> AB effect switcher with 2 RAT
    loop 2: >TS-808 >> boss PN-2 >> boss BF-2 >> boss DD-6
    Turner: TU-12

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Bluesbob

Bluesbob Tele-Afflicted

Mar 17, 2003
    East Suffolk L.I.
    Nothing much...

Just very simple. But notice the TS-9 is before the compressor (via George L). Heresy! But I like it this way (for now). I allows me to use the level on the CS-2 as a master volume before going through the RV-2 (set on Gate!) and from there to the (true bypass) PW tuner. Then out the tuner to the EB volume pedal, and then to the amp. The silver box contains a nine-volt regulator smoothed with 10 uF and 100 uF caps. It's fed by a 12 volt, 1200 mA wall wart (not in picture). Everything's velcro-mounted on a piece of shelving with rubber feet and a boat cleat for handling convenience, it fits in a lap computer-style shoulder bag. The RV-2 and CS-2 stay on for almost everything I play, whether I'm practicing with the stereo or playing with MidLife Crisis.

[​IMG]

8. Tenbender

Tenbender Tele-Meister

Mar 17, 2003
    San Diego, CA

Hey Eric, where did you get this pedalboard?

9. You fellas

have some great looking pedal boards! I've since changed my pedal board around again but this was my set up for a long time:
    [​IMG]

Guitar> EB jr Volume> Boss TU-2> Boss CS-2> Sex Drive> Ibanez Super Tube> Ibanez OD855> Ibanez AD99> Ibanez FL301> Arion SCH-1> MXR Phase 100> Dunlop Tremolo/Stereo Pan> MXR Micro Amp> Amplifier

Since this pic I have replaced the Micro Amp with a Bad Bob and added the Zinky True Grit and an MXR Noise Gate Line Driver.

The madness never ends!

Johnny Isaacs

Big Fish Doctor likes this.

10. Eric K

Eric K Tele-Meister

Jul 21, 2003
    HK
    I bought that from Japan.

11. johnspierce

johnspierce Tele-Meister

May 7, 2003
    Denver, CO
    Here's mine. Pedalboard from http://www.nycpedalboards.com/

Effects sequence: Budda Wah=>Keeley Fuzz Head=>Boss TU-2=>Keeley Compressor=>Keeley Tubescreamer=>Barber Tone Pump=>Keeley Katana Boost=>Line 6 DL-4=>EB jr. Volume Pedal=>Loooper switcher for output to two separate amps. Voodoo Pedal Power II underneath the "riser" and all wired together with George L cables.

My Pedalboard was a bit more diverse in brand names a year ago, but what can I say - Keeley's stuff is incredible. Every single Keeley pedal replaced another one of the same function that didn't work as well and that includes some pretty big name brands.

[​IMG]

12. Nick Fanis

Nick Fanis Friend of Leo's Ad Free Member

Mar 3, 2003
    Athens-GREECE
    [​IMG]

this has been my main board for the last 4 years,the ed1 on the first row far left has been exchanged for a z vex fuzz factory.

I also use a VOX TONELAB SE a lot,for simplicity & great sound.

13. Twangbanger

Twangbanger Tele-Holic

Mar 16, 2003
    Marble Falls, TX
    Wow, there are some big pedal boards out there.

14. geddyleedog

geddyleedog Tele-Holic

Apr 7, 2003
    Connecticut, USA
    Eric K,

Man, the distortion on your RATs are WAY up there. What are you using those pedals for? My RAT turns to mush with the distortion any higher than 10 or 11 o'clock. Just curious.

15. franchelB

franchelB Friend of Leo's

Sep 25, 2005
    Irving, United States of Texas!
    I must say...

that you have a pretty impressive set-up (even with your home-page). I was wanting to use a pedal board because of I have 6 effects, but I'm actually trying to pare it down to where I won't have to want one.

16. pauare67

pauare67 TDPRI Member

Aug 14, 2006
    VA, USA, Queens, NY
    This is my pedalboard. It has 11 peds. Nothing fancy. Lots of Danelectro. Cheap but good peds. I am using a Bass Equalizer instead of a Guitar Equalizer. Bass Eq has higher range. The entire setup runs on an SKB PS-45 Stereo Pedal Board. Board can power 8 peds. The additional two that I have is powered through a 1 Spot Power Supply that can be plugged on the onboard outlets of the pedalboard. A single 1 Spot Power Supply can power 5 peds. If I am going to overdo it, I can run 12 more peds on this board. Yeah but what for??? The SKB is similar to a luggage. It weighs a TON without the effects and weighs a megaton with the effects.

[​IMG]

17. aznrambo481

aznrambo481 Friend of Leo's

Since I'm not good enough to gig/too lazy to get a band together, the 2 complete pedals I have (both DIY clones) are lying around. Since they're a Tycobrahe Octavia and distortion pedal, I never play with both of them on. There is also a rangemaster clone in several pieces because i forgot to order a footswitch.

18. tweedtone

tweedtone Tele-Afflicted

Dec 2, 2004
    Tampa Bay, FL
    My pedalboard(s)

My big board.

guitar -> loop-master.com in/out box -> Luxury Drive -> Fulltone Clyde wah -> MI Audio Blues Pro Overdive (lead) -> Keeley-modded Blues Driver (rhythm/light OD leads) -> Ibanez Phase Modulator (classic phaser to insane ring mods) -> Ibanez Delay/Echo -> TU-2 tuner. Lower left is tremeolo/reverb F/S for Vox AC15. Lower right is F/S for Fender Reverb Unit. SIgnal to amps via [webmaster edit] product named removed due to threatened legal action[/edit].

[​IMG]

My grab-and-go board.

guitar -> Keeley Sparkle Drive -> Keeley Blues Driver -> BOSS Super Phaser (sometimes subbed with stock BOSS Tremelo -> Marshal Echohead (awesome delay pedal!) -> TU-2 tuner. Pedalboard is old Arion.

[​IMG]

And one for playing steel guitar, which I'm not particularly good at.

Cheap lap steel -> Ibanez "bug" compressor -> Monte Allums modded SD-1 -> Ernie Ball Volume Pedal -> Holy Grail. Volume Pedal's Tuner Out to Sabine tuner. Case is an ATA briefcase.

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2007

19. MV80

MV80 Tele-Meister

There It Is:

[​IMG]

20. Texsunburst59

Texsunburst59 Tele-Afflicted

Nov 16, 2005
    Texas Gulf Coast
    My Old and new boards.

This was the first pedal board that never made it out to a live gig. I don't know what I was thinking. I was TOO big and not practical at all. I tried to cover ALL my basses with one board.

[​IMG]

Here's my more practical and JUST what I need to do a gig board.

[​IMG]

logankolarick likes this.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.