Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com

Show us your Offsets!!! here's my Jazzmaster [NGD]

Discussion in 'Other Guitars, other instruments' started by fender62custom, Feb 26, 2013.

1. Tommyd55

Tommyd55 Tele-Meister

Sep 25, 2013
    Southern Missouri

Well you have it right . Its a bad boy.... I LIKE it .. Matter of fact it is slowly replacing my custom Tele which has a Harmonic Design Mini Strat neck p/u and Seymour Duncan Jerry Donahue in the bridge position, which I love, as most played in the house..
    The neck position is totally killer classic tone... and the quack positions live up to the D.Allen hype of being quiet distinctive as well.

Being a modder though I have toyed with the idea of putting a TV Jones Classic+ in the bridge spot.. Maybe I am crazy ... They come swimming pool routed so you can do anything you want you just have to get a custom pickguard made..

I have it strung with D'Addario Pure Nickel 12's /wound third.. I put 250k pots in, It came factory with 500k's but D.Allen recomends the 250's for the Voodoo Bules ,, The tone pot is a no load pot @ 10 .. It kicks butt... It's really a interesting guitar and I would bet the only Jaguarillo with this configuration .. I guess many would say why didn't you just buy a strat... Nothing against a strat but they just don't float my boat... The Jag has... it...

I modded it about 2 months ago and it has grown on me ever since.. These Jaguarillo's Rock!

Attached Files:

2. Telegazer

Telegazer Tele-Holic

May 6, 2008
    Republic of Korea
    I've been away from TDPRI much too long, and hope to be around more often...Here are some shots of the CIJ Jazzmaster pair, taken on the roof of my Seoul studio. They sound nothing like each other, with the OTM pickups wound quiet + a shimmed neck/threaded saddles for spanky jangle action, and the 3TS wound super hot (~13.5k) with a wonderfully sustaining help of a TOM. They're also both bashed up way more than you can tell in the pictures, and are proper daily players that have been faithfully weathering life's storms with me.

I love 'em both!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. jorbjorb

jorbjorb Tele-Meister

Jul 18, 2012
    Winnipeg
    Just got this one.
    Nystrum guitars built it for me.

Attached Files:

4. jorbjorb

jorbjorb Tele-Meister

Jul 18, 2012
    Winnipeg
    That sunburst one is hot

5. Telegazer

Telegazer Tele-Holic

May 6, 2008
    Republic of Korea
    As is the one you posted, the thought of a super hot single P90 and traditional tremolo has surf tuneas and bold-n-brash garage rock written all over it! :D

6. vintage clubber

vintage clubber Friend of Leo's

Apr 12, 2012
    Mechanicsville, VA
    Squier VM Jazzmaster in Sonic Blue with a set of Fender Classic Player P90 style JM pickups and roller tunematic bridge.

[​IMG]

7. jorbjorb

jorbjorb Tele-Meister

Jul 18, 2012
    Winnipeg
    Thanks man. Gotta love these guitars.

8. fender62custom

fender62custom Tele-Holic

Mar 2, 2012
    Australia
    Sweet Pair!!

9. LordByron

LordByron Tele-Meister

Feb 3, 2016
    Atlanta, GA
    How do how do you like the Fano? I picked up one of his Novo's today and was totally blown away. Probably the best P90 loaded guitar I've ever played. And the term on it was killer. It's taking all I can muster not to head back and pick it up tomorrow!

10. tele_pathic

tele_pathic Tele-Afflicted

Aug 18, 2009
    St. George, UT

NOOOOO!!!!! I have a Squier J. Mascis Jazzmaster, and I would love to get my hands on a purple one!

11. amhildreth

amhildreth TDPRI Member

Mar 9, 2015
    Rochester, NY
    Been using my Classic Player for almost five years now in a surf band. The sound is fantastic!
    [​IMG]

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.