Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com

Show us your home made pedal board...

Discussion in 'The Stomp Box' started by jguitarman, May 7, 2012.

1. telefunken

telefunken Friend of Leo's Gold Supporter

Dec 27, 2004
    North Hollywood
    [​IMG]
    .99 store cutting board
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Brother-in-law made for me

2. adkima00

adkima00 Tele-Afflicted

Feb 27, 2012
    Scrap plywood, some duct tape, and a $3 welcome mat from Home Depot. The local bike shop gave me an 18" length of chain that I took apart and used to screw my pedals into the board. Not only is the board homemade, but I built 3 of the 5 pedals on the board...

image-408712746.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using TDPRI

3. telefunken

telefunken Friend of Leo's Gold Supporter

Dec 27, 2004
    North Hollywood
    Now THAT'S HOMEMADE!!!!!:D

4. adkima00

adkima00 Tele-Afflicted

Feb 27, 2012
    Just made another one. I just got a soundhole pickup for my acoustic. It needed a little help. I wasn't happy with the 'talent boost' pedal that I had on my electric board, so I recycled and renamed it...

This is my acoustic pedal board....the tuner is an old eBay gamble... Works okay I guess...

image-1364328066.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using TDPRI

5. Lunchie

Lunchie Poster Extraordinaire

Here is a little 3 pedal board I made for the GRETA, its a lot of fun. It was a 3 pack of cutting boards, its not shown on the picture but the small pedal board is the exact same size as the GRETA so I stuck a big ole handle on the bottom of it and then sat the GRETA on it so its tilted up to me. Then the middle pedalboard is what is shown and I stuck a handle on the bottom of it for easy carrying and so its tilted. The Y cable for the power supply cost more then the pedal board.

Attached Files:

6. kennesawbob

kennesawbob Tele-Meister

Sep 18, 2010
    Kennesaw, GA
    It's simple, functional and it is exactly what I need.

image-3115518242.jpg

7. Castercrazy

Castercrazy TDPRI Member

Oct 23, 2009
    Livingston,tx
    This is mine I don't use it any more,but it is still a great board the flight Case was made by SafeCases in Houston and they make awesome cases!! It is for sale case and all if anybody is interested. The pedals are not included (just thought I'd make sure everyone knew that) LOL

Attached Files:

8. doof

doof Tele-Holic

quick little weekend project. forgot to build in handles though :(

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. Trout

Trout Tele-Holic

May 12, 2010
    Tropic, UT
    Home made pedal boards is what I do... when I really should be practicing guitar.

Some of my creations over the past few years. The smaller black one is made from salvage 1x2 firring strips, the double decker is from scrap plywood, the long skinny one is made from 1/2" pine, etc.

Attached Files:

10. Trout

Trout Tele-Holic

May 12, 2010
    Tropic, UT
    Here's another one from leftover wood used to repair the siding on my house:

Attached Files:

11. TeleTeebs

TeleTeebs Banned

Jan 7, 2013
    Canada
    how do you dig the joyo's.. i got a bunch myself and love em

12. JimK

JimK TDPRI Member

Mar 24, 2013
    Lawrence, KS
    Here's mine, another variation on the theme. I used left overs from an IKEA Gorm shelving unit.

Attached Files:

13. ShadowChancer

ShadowChancer Tele-Holic

Apr 14, 2012
    Central Scotland
    My latest creation

Pedals have changed a bit since this board was built , IMG_0028.jpg

IMG_0029.jpg

IMG_0027.jpg

14. foundjoe

foundjoe Tele-Holic

Apr 28, 2013
    Kansas
    What is the tiny reverb pedal?? Haven't seen one of those before.

15. mike257

mike257 TDPRI Member

Sep 18, 2011
    Liverpool, UK

16. mike257

mike257 TDPRI Member

Sep 18, 2011
    Liverpool, UK
    I've just posted this in the main board thread, but I guess it belongs here too.

I've been carrying my pedals around in a small-ish tool case since downsizing from my huge board. I got fed up of the plugging and did some spontaneous DIY yesterday afternoon.

Measured the case, had the hardware store cut up a piece of 9mm ply for the main board and another smaller piece for a riser which I propped up on 2x1. That gave me a neat gap underneath for my wireless receiver and power supply. Picked up a couple of small door handles while I was there to go at either edge. Whole trip cost me £5 exactly and the board took less than 30 mins to assemble.

Screwed the whole thing together and finished with some rubber feet I'd removed from a piece of rack gear years ago. No velcro yet but I've put a chunky piece of foam in the lid of the case that pretty much holds everything in place when in transit. Forgot to take pics before I loaded it up with pedals but here it is so far:

2013-05-01 15.05.36.jpg
    2013-05-01 15.06.06.jpg
    2013-05-01 15.06.24.jpg

I'm waiting on a little 9v to 12v step up board so I can ditch the wall wart from my wireless and power it off the same supply as the pedals, between that and some other small changes I reckon I can make space for two or three more pedals in there!

17. backsideslappy

backsideslappy Tele-Afflicted

Jun 21, 2010
    Australia
    [​IMG]

About 10 bucks worth of wood from the hardware shop. Rattlecanned.

18. backsideslappy

backsideslappy Tele-Afflicted

Jun 21, 2010
    Australia
    man this thing REEKS of class. A+ setup.

19. 6Shotsdown

6Shotsdown Tele-Meister

May 14, 2012
    Chatsworth, CA
    New Smaller Board

Attached Files:

20. jguitarman

jguitarman Tele-Afflicted

Oct 14, 2003
    No CA
    I totally agree. Very nice job as are a lot of these.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.