Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com Reiland Pickups
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com Reilander Pickups
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com Reilander Pickups
Join TDPRI Today

Show Us Your Actual Bad (Good) Dog!

Discussion in 'Bad Dog Cafe' started by BritishBluesBoy, Apr 18, 2017.

1. lewis

lewis Friend of Leo's

Mar 17, 2003
    Colorado
    IMG_4203.JPG

Lucy, an Australian Kelpie, is 8, she loves chasing geese off the golf course.

2. Recce

Recce Tele-Meister

May 3, 2016
    Northern Alabama
  3. hellopike

hellopike Tele-Holic

Oct 3, 2015
    Philadelphia
    I was always a dog person growing up, then a little over a year and a half ago my wife talked me into a cat and we rescued this guy:

IMG_1366.jpg IMG_1365.jpg

His name is Sterling, and he is the champagne of cats. He's the best cat I've ever known.

4. Forum Sponsor Sponsored posting

5. Cheap Trills

Cheap Trills Tele-Meister

May 11, 2016
    Brooklyn, NY

Attached Files:

6. Nubs

Nubs Tele-Holic

Aug 16, 2014
    Houston, TX
    Where is the button to automatically like every post in a thread? I need to use it.

7. Ranchand23

Ranchand23 TDPRI Member

Sep 26, 2013
    Republic of Texas
    Desmo, rescued from the Wise County pound 4 years ago. IMG_1246.JPG

8. Revv23

Revv23 Friend of Leo's

Oct 9, 2009
    Michigan
    Oh man I love this thread. Too bad I cant upload from my phone anymore thats where all the pup pictures are.

9. Mjark

Mjark Doctor of Teleocity

Feb 14, 2011
    Annapolis, MD
    This is Lucy the dominant dog. 24 pounds, she had a fawn by the neck a few years ago in the back yard. There’s a small wood behind our house leading down to the water so there are all manner of critters that drive my dogs nuts, lots of foxes who seem to disdain dogs and raccoons who torment them from the trees.

10. Mjark

Mjark Doctor of Teleocity

Feb 14, 2011
    Annapolis, MD
    Ricky, he looks bad ass but is a cream puff after he stops barking. He's very athletic and quite strong though.

11. JustStartingOut

JustStartingOut Tele-Holic Ad Free Member

Quick phone pic of Tickle and Raphael, of course the dark dog is in the shade and the light dog is in the sun. Tickle (German Shepherd) is 4 and Raphael is 5, he's a retired racer. He ran 175 races and retired last May, I got him in October.

Attached Files:

12. BigDaddyLH

BigDaddyLH Telefied Ad Free Member

Meanwhile, at the TDPRI meeting on cat threads...

[​IMG]

13. Glass Onion

Glass Onion Tele-Meister

Sep 19, 2016
    Brandon, MS
    Woof.
    My other pup.

He was chased up under my chair on my front porch in the country.

I looked down and little guy was terrified. A pack of wild dogs was chasing him. They were out of control for a while. Roaming around our land.

I took him in and he is awesome.

Fastest dog I have ever seen. Can keep up with a 4 wheeler in 4th gear.

Jumps about 4 1/2 feet from a stand still.

Pretty sure he is part coyote.

Cant prove the part kangaroo gene. I live in Mississippi so that one is hard to fathom. Lol

Attached Files:

14. Mrbob135

Mrbob135 Tele-Holic

May 21, 2014
    Franklin, VT
    This is Julia. My five year old daughter is beside herself with excitement, as tomorrow is NPD...New Puppy Day!

Julia.jpg

15. Toto'sDad

Toto'sDad Telefied Ad Free Member

Jun 21, 2011
    Bakersfield
    When my wife and I first married more than 50 years ago, her family had a doggie that looked a great deal like your best friend. Her name was Queen, and she was. I still remember her after all these years.

16. Toto'sDad

Jun 21, 2011
    Bakersfield
    Now that's odd, because Queen was also very large, about a hundred pounds, quite tall and long too, not fat BIG. Aside from your pal, I never saw a GS that big. Queenie was very gentle with kids, and loved having them around.

17. Toto'sDad

Jun 21, 2011
    Bakersfield
    Though we know everything comes to an end, it's incredibly hard to accept it when it does. Having had little dog pals that lived long lives, I have been through that before, it's always a time of great difficulty.

18. Toto'sDad

Jun 21, 2011
    Bakersfield
    String Tree your weirdness continues to both amaze and amuse! :D

19. Toto'sDad

Jun 21, 2011
    Bakersfield
    The patented beagle odor. I've wondered if they might have been bread with skunks at some point in their past. I quickly discarded that theory, because if they had, they would smell better! Their odor is only trumped by their fun to watch antics. :)

20. FMA

FMA Friend of Leo's

Apr 29, 2003
    Here are the boys, Lester and Delmer, doing what they do.

lesteranddelmer.jpg

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.