Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com

Shout out to Behringer

Discussion in 'The Stomp Box' started by Staypuft1652, Sep 22, 2017.

1. Geo

Geo Friend of Leo's

Mar 17, 2003
    Hendersonville, TN
    I haven't had a failure with the Behringer footswitches so far. If one broke would probably just get another pedal as cheap.
    Overall as mentioned more pedals in any price range have switch failures as main problem over time and most often user
    issue than the switch.

Staypuft1652 likes this.

2. raito

raito Friend of Leo's Silver Supporter

Nov 22, 2010
    Madison, WI
    I'm glad yours worked. In my case the only Behringer product I've owned that didn't crap out within a year was their patch bay. And it's not like anything gets abused sitting in my sutdio.

I actively avoid their products. By the time I've paid twice replacing their stuff, it is no longer a bargain.

3. 24 track

24 track Poster Extraordinaire Ad Free Member

Nov 6, 2014
    kamloops bc
    I have a friend that uses the X32 board and complete system designed by Midas using klark technik , these kick a$$ and are stable as well , he uses Dante to control them , I dont credit Behringer for the quantum leap in quality but Midas and Klark, well worth looking into!

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.