Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com Reiland Pickups
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com Reilander Pickups
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com Reilander Pickups
Join TDPRI Today

Saw a great flick last night: End of Watch

Discussion in 'Bad Dog Cafe' started by Leep Dog, Feb 9, 2013.

1. Leep Dog

Leep Dog Tele-Afflicted

Jan 3, 2011
    Texas
    Anyone else see this one? Talk about a gritty, crazy, brutal story of a couple LA police officers in some rough neighborhoods. It was definitely one of the best cop movies I've ever seen. If you haven't seen it, check it out, definitely worthwhile.

2. idjster

idjster Friend of Leo's

This one slipped under my radar. I'll have to look for it. It has a 7.7 out of 10 rating on the Internet Movie Database so that seems good. The DVD cover shows an LA cop with an AK47, though. Somehow that doesn't seem right. Still, it's worth a watch, I'm sure. Thanks! :)

3. Leep Dog

Leep Dog Tele-Afflicted

Jan 3, 2011
    Texas
    Yeah, you'll have to see the movie to understand the AK.

Crazy stuff; I was riveted from start to finish!!

4. Forum Sponsor Sponsored posting

5. gandsfjord

gandsfjord Tele-Meister

Nov 7, 2010
    Norway
    Saw that on a plane a few weeks ago. Great movie. Almost brought a tear to my eye (oh OK, I break down and confess: It did bring a tear to my eye) - without being sappy.

6. Post Toastie

Post Toastie Poster Extraordinaire

Jul 16, 2008
    California
    I saw it but i hate that whole Shakey camera thing.

7. Toto'sDad

Toto'sDad Telefied

Jun 21, 2011
    Bakersfield
    I saw it, and liked it, it was gonna be a tear jerker from the start, but it still hooked me.

8. flathd

flathd Friend of Leo's

Jan 29, 2008
    Twin Cities,MN
    I haven't seen it, so I looked it up on Netflix and I already have it in my DVD queue. They have it rated at 3.5 stars out of 5, and anything rated over a 3 is usually pretty good from what I have seen on there.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.