saturday with bent...

Discussion in 'Bad Dog Cafe' started by getbent, May 26, 2019.

1. getbent

getbent Telefied Ad Free Member

I had an amazing time in Appleton, Wi many years ago... what a great and beautiful place! Great food and people... learned to polka with some friends older aunts and grandma... what a hoot, we bowled to and ate family style and had a great time... and beautiful country side... and got to see lambeau too.

2. Nightclub Dwight

Nightclub Dwight Tele-Holic

Oh man, I"m so happy to see you had a great day. But it hurts a little inside because even twenty five years later, I still get homesick for Northern California.

And I agree about Wisconsin too. Its the most fun you can have in the flats between the two oceans. The people in Wisconsin can't be beat.

But the California coast.... Its the stuff that dreams are made of.

william tele and getbent like this.
  3. geoff_in_nc

geoff_in_nc Friend of Leo's

That all looks like a metric butt-load of fun. One of those days you hope will never end. ;)

getbent likes this.
  4. P-Nutz

P-Nutz Tele-Afflicted Silver Supporter

Still gotta head that way, GB, still gotta ...

getbent likes this.
  5. Toto'sDad

Toto'sDad Telefied Ad Free Member

My wife and I stopped off in Morro Bay when we first got married, got a hotel down by the waterfront for six bucks! You can't even kiss a seagulls butt for six bucks over there now! I love Morro Bay and how it's resisted change better than about anywhere on the coast. The golf course there, if I could play it every day for the rest of my life, I would, and I'd not need to go anywhere else! Glad you had a good time. My wife and I were just talking when we went for a walk with Alex that we need to take a trip to the coast.

6. slauson slim

slauson slim Friend of Leo's

The Central Cal and Northern Cal Coast is close to heaven. You had a fine day.

We were camping in Bodega Bay three weeks ago, and we will be going for a weekend in Cambria soon.

getbent likes this.
IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.