Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com

Rutters guitars: what's the deal?

Discussion in 'Telecaster Discussion Forum' started by Mhermans, Mar 14, 2013.

1. Laganlad

Laganlad TDPRI Member

Dec 29, 2014
    CO
    So how long does it take for an acknowledgement of purchase with Rutter's guitars?

2. sothoth

sothoth Tele-Meister

Nov 24, 2010
    Kepler-186f
    I love the stainless chopped bridge I bought from you and put on a homemade tele with TV Jones Classic and Classic Plus pickups. It's like a little slice of heaven.

I'm fortunate that my wife doesn't like John Tesh's music playing during lovemaking, she just wants to have his poster mounted on the ceiling for inspiration. She's more visual.

3. Amby

Amby Tele-Holic

I have purchased items from Marc in the past and had great service and fast delivery and I live in Scotland.

4. Wrighty

Wrighty Tele-Meister

Aug 17, 2013
    Essex UK
    Or you can employ a like-minded person or two to help you to continue building your business on the solid principles of excellent product and excellent service.................

5. BorderRadio

BorderRadio Friend of Leo's Ad Free Member

Apr 2, 2014
    Phoenix, AZ
    Zombie thread but I haven't ordered Rutters parts in almost as long. This has nothing to do with service or goods, they're high quality, ocd compliant, and extremely good looking Teles and Tele parts.

I waited along time for some one-off custom spec'd parts and he delivered. It took awhile but the wait was worth it. Other standard stuff came pretty quickly.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.