This is for a friend of mine who has been wanting me to build a cab for this amp. It's a lot different on the cleats than what I've done in the past -- Tweed style. Also, Tweed cabs are oversized than the chassis, you just have to center it. Like this, it has to fit like a glove, so that took more time time. And the chassis mounts from the top with 8 screws, so I made a plywood template from the old cabinet. Right now it has black dye, tomorrow it will start getting linseed oil until it is the desired shade. Then polyurethane top coats. Also, I didn't have any 3/4" ply for the cleats, so I glued some 3/8" together and ripped it down. I glued the bottom rear panel in because the original is, and I like the look of no screws there, more streamlined. The to rear panel will have screws, it's just stuck in there right now.