Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups darrenriley.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com

RIP Lil Peep. Amazing Talent Gone Too Soon :(

Discussion in 'Music to Your Ears' started by noah330, Nov 17, 2017.

1. noah330

noah330 Tele-Afflicted

Feb 10, 2009
    Maryland
    I just learned of the passing of Lil Peep. He was only 21, but his music changed the world forever. Very sad to lose another artist to substance abuse.

RIP Lil Peep. Much respect.

2. Old Tele man

Old Tele man Tele-Afflicted

May 10, 2017
    Tucson, AZ
    Unintentional suicide?

3. telemnemonics

telemnemonics Poster Extraordinaire

Mar 2, 2010
    Maine
    Babies have been born addicted for enough decades now that 21 is pretty old to have survived the disease.
    Sad stuff, I never heard of him, but sad stuff.
    Right now there is a new ingredient getting a lot of attention, as if this was something new.
    Everybody knows how easy it is to get dead trying to get something else, so i'm not sure how we can point to the chemical as the cause.
    Seems Peep got hit by a different truck though.
    Telling kids not to play in traffic is futile given that traffic is everywhere.

4. BorderRadio

BorderRadio Poster Extraordinaire Silver Supporter

Apr 2, 2014
    Phoenix, AZ
    The most emo I get is Cursive and Sunny Day Real Estate, and Hip-hop stuff is all Talib Kweli and Murs—I’m aging a bit. But Lil Peep and this Emo-trap is alright, a mixture I’d never think would work otherwise.

RIP. Addiction and rock n roll isn’t new. Stay off the drugs, kids, it will kill you.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2017
    telemnemonics likes this.

5. tery

tery Friend of Leo's Silver Supporter

Sep 21, 2012
    Tennessee

6. LutherBurger

LutherBurger Friend of Leo's

Oct 29, 2013
    NYC
    Not funny.

7. noah330

noah330 Tele-Afflicted

Feb 10, 2009
    Maryland
    No, it's not funny when a talented artist or any young person for that matter leaves us too soon. I'm not sure what you're trying to imply. I was a fan of Lil Peep as soon as I heard him. His music and lyrics were awesome and unique. Luckily we have those to remember him by.

8barlouie likes this.

8. suave eddie

suave eddie Tele-Holic

Feb 28, 2009
    Great White North
    Deleted content

3fngrs likes this.

9. 8barlouie

8barlouie Friend of Leo's Silver Supporter

May 9, 2015
    Seekonk, MA
    I’ve never heard of him until today. Like you, I’m perplexed by the “Not funny” comment. That went right over my head.

10. regnirrab

regnirrab TDPRI Member

Feb 28, 2017
    Gray Court
    People are saying he took a pill (I'm assuming he thought it was a zanny) given to him from a female fan. They found him dead in his tour bus not long after. This is all just speculation, however.

11. suave eddie

suave eddie Tele-Holic

Feb 28, 2009
    Great White North
    What does this mean? I don't remember what I originally posted. Does this mean that the mods deleted it? Is it something I deleted? If it was deleted why is there still a post with my name on it. I certainly did not post the words "Deleted content".

[​IMG]

12. Brokenpick

Brokenpick Tele-Holic

Oct 29, 2008
    Dixie
    Elaborate please, and tell us more about how the world was changed forever.

Georox and suave eddie like this.

13. Georox

Georox Tele-Afflicted

Oct 30, 2014
    The tan house in AZ
    Little Peeps changed my world.

[​IMG]

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.