Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups darrenriley.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com

Recorded an album with a Squier CV

Discussion in 'Squier Tele Forum' started by rooboo, Sep 25, 2018.

1. rooboo

rooboo Tele-Meister

Aug 18, 2017
    Sweden
    Before the summer my band recorded an album. It'll be 10 tunes and I recorded them almost exclusively on a Squier CV! I got other guitars (did one song with the Les Paul and two with a Sheraton), but the Squier just felt right for the occation on almost every song.

I'll get back to you as soon as the songs are available at Spotify and such. But it'll be fun to hear your thoughts on the Squier.

Sometimes cheap guitars are just awesome.

2. nicod98

nicod98 Tele-Holic

Jul 7, 2014
    Belgium
    We all know the Squier CV is a good guitar... Can we get some samples?

rooboo likes this.
  3. rooboo

rooboo Tele-Meister

Aug 18, 2017
    Sweden
    Yes from today it's available on Spotify and such!

Recorded on the Squier CV pictured on my avatar. All stock except for a Seymour Duncan "Jerry Donahue" in the bridge position. Played through a low set Boss SD1 and a Vox Wah, straight into a 1971 Fender Deluxe Reissue. Recorded old school; all live on tape. No overdubs, no editing. Just us live in the studio.

Spotify link below:

https://open.spotify.com/track/1qjlA3CPu1K38qYs4ydAco?si=APc9TKJmQA-oGOX7CpUZyQ

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.