Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com

PSA - Cargo Shorts sale!

Discussion in 'Bad Dog Cafe' started by unixfish, May 30, 2017.

1. Obsessed

Obsessed Doctor of Teleocity Silver Supporter

Nov 21, 2012
    Montana
    Darn, below the knee, but thanks for the heads up.

2. boris bubbanov

boris bubbanov Telefied Ad Free Member

I'm having to buy the preppie, "Bernuda" style shorts as my legs are short............

And IMO I do not look good in culottes.

uriah1 likes this.

3. Dan R

Dan R Friend of Leo's

Mar 17, 2003
    Charleston, SC
    I used to wear cargo shorts, but I like plain front, at the knee. I don't need extra pockets. Besides, chicks don't dig cargo shorts. Just ask 'em.

4. chemobrain

chemobrain Tele-Afflicted Ad Free Member

Nov 5, 2016
    oakland ca.
    I bicycle when I leave the house. BDU 60/40 or all cotton are very comfortable
    and really handy. Form following function. In Japan pant legs traditionally mid-calf I believe, maybe, mid calf is seemingly so-very-very uncool.

Yeah if I really worried about what my gender specific flavor was concerned about fashion-wise I'd end up hanging out with people that I couldn't get along with. If my fashion sense is and issue that keeps "the fashion victims at bay If My fashion sense is doing its job = I am free from those looking for a compliant
    partner ( sit, rollover, shake, play dead, beg, play dead, beg, sit play dead )

5. wyclif

wyclif Tele-Afflicted

Nov 29, 2011
    Philadelphia
    I see a lot of Asian guys here in the Philippines wearing mid-calf trousers. It always looks like they're wearing capris to me, and that's why it will never be a masculine look: from the waist down they look like Mary Tyler Moore.

6. xafinity

xafinity Friend of Leo's Silver Supporter

Dec 24, 2015
    my Mom's basement
    o_Ouseless sale, small sizes for normal people
    parachute sizes not available:confused:

"I see a lot of Asian guys here in the Philippines wearing mid-calf trousers."
    I like a length that completely covers the knee but at a rakish angle. When chicks see the stylish cut knee hemmed with a mini drawstring, they no longer notice an extraneous pocket or 5.
    A casual beachcomber look is essential to avoid the impression of an impoverished pickpocket.

Last edited: May 30, 2017

7. BigDaddyLH

BigDaddyLH Telefied Ad Free Member

Who doesn't want to take a nothing day, and suddenly make it all seem worthwhile?

8. Frank'n'censed

Frank'n'censed Poster Extraordinaire

Mar 27, 2011
    Parts Unknown
    Lee, the brand Bogie wears...even Rocco buys it

IMG_0513.PNG

9. stratoman1

stratoman1 Tele-Holic

Nov 12, 2016
    Virginia Beach, Va
    But no bumched shrit. Bummer

10. Silverface

Silverface Poster Extraordinaire Platinum Supporter

Mar 2, 2003
    Lawndale CA
    All I wear are cargo shorts - any length - t-shirts and Sanuks. Well, I might wear jeans to a wedding. 40+ years of slacks and ties, and when I retired I retired them too.:p

Dan R and xafinity like this.

11. studio1087

studio1087 Telefied Ad Free Member

May 10, 2003
    Near Milwaukee
    From $19.99?!?!

Wrangler cargo shorts are $18 everywhere all the time.

$19.99 indeed. Con artists.

My brilliant daughter (seriously she's working on a PHD in neural science in DC) said something so slanderous about middle aged men in cargo shorts recently that I've stopped wearing them. I can't get past it. Brutal youth. Ouch.

12. 6stringcowboy

6stringcowboy Tele-Afflicted

Not that I'm interested in any below the knee "shorts" but the ad does say it's a 2 pack, so $10/pair

13. studio1087

studio1087 Telefied Ad Free Member

May 10, 2003
    Near Milwaukee
    Oooooooh. I stand corrected. Must read the words. Sorry.

14. xafinity

xafinity Friend of Leo's Silver Supporter

Dec 24, 2015
    my Mom's basement
    When buying new cargo snorts do you guys ever get frisky and buy colors other than khaki?
    Ive been tempted but never had the nerve.

15. BigDaddyLH

Paisley!

[​IMG]

Toto'sDad and xafinity like this.

16. rburd2

rburd2 Tele-Afflicted

Sep 13, 2016
    Georgia, US
    I have several pair in the traditional tan, a couple pair in black, a couple Gray, an olive green, and a blue.

17. unixfish

unixfish Poster Extraordinaire Ad Free + Supporter

Apr 20, 2013
    Northeast Ohio, USA
    Yeah, I get that from my recent-college-grad-on-her-way-to-grad-school daugher. She worked as a cashier and a waitress in school, and she always complains about middle aged guys "trying to be funny" / "trying to engage" but they all use the same lines. She tells me how hard it is to chuckle and smile every time.

I have to be more careful now not to be a cliche.

So - can we ask what she said? Or is it one of those things you cannot post here? :eek::oops::eek:

18. BigDaddyLH

It would probably destroy all our egos.

19. Toto'sDad

Toto'sDad Telefied Ad Free Member

Jun 21, 2011
    Bakersfield
    See now, I think your intent was to be a bit catty with that example, but since I've seen those, and so many other plaids, stripes and bright colors on the golf course I had to think about it to get what you were trying to say.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.