Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com

PRS - looks like no love here.

Discussion in 'Other Guitars, other instruments' started by imwjl, Jun 16, 2009.

1. ITSGOTQUACK

ITSGOTQUACK Banned

Oct 10, 2010
    Mesquite, NV
    They have plenty for the south paws.

2. voodoo_idol

voodoo_idol Friend of Leo's

Mar 1, 2009
    Pasadena, CA
    Well, since there is no winking smilie in your post, I'm gonna assume that was meant to be a serious statement.

http://www.fender.com/products/index.php?section=guitars&series=Artist

By any chance have you been writing speeches for Donald Trump lately?

3. voodoo_idol

voodoo_idol Friend of Leo's

Mar 1, 2009
    Pasadena, CA
    Sorry, can't get into PRS guitars. I'm sure they are well made, but just looking at one conjures up an image I can't shake -- Joe Bonamassa, Steven Seagal, Santana and Orianthi in an extended "blues" jam, playing through Dumbles.

4. ac15

ac15 Poster Extraordinaire Ad Free Member

May 9, 2005
    CHICAGO, IL.
    I have no interest in PRS guitars, but I am amazed at the number of people who claim that a guitar can have (or not have) soul.

By the way, all of the guitars I own are guitars that would be considered to "have soul," so I know what people mean, but it's such hogwash.

5. dbenson32

dbenson32 Banned

Aug 29, 2009
    Bowie, Md
    The Donald clearly speaks for himself :p

My point was quality over quantity. Avril lavigne, Mark Hoppus, Tom Delonge...that kind of speaks for itself. Yes I know the Clapton and the Vaughn series are killer. Just as many great sigs as they have, theres another side that brings them down.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.