Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com

Post your Partscaster

Discussion in 'Other T-Types and Partscasters' started by hubermsj, May 26, 2010.

1. faasie85

faasie85 TDPRI Member

Jul 6, 2016
    Netherlands
    I would have gone for the three saddle bridge. Other than that its beautiful!

2. Ira7

Ira7 Poster Extraordinaire

Jan 8, 2008
    Coral Springs, FL
    I never even HEARD of a roller nut!

Super cool guitar!

3. GuitarsAndCars

GuitarsAndCars TDPRI Member

Oct 17, 2016
    Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
    Thanks!! I really like the guitar. When I bought it all of the hardware was various shades of gold plating and brass. I chose to remove the gold (scotch-brite pads) and the bridge was a nice chunk of solid brass so I went with that. I have thought about changing it out, haven't decided what to go with yet though.

4. GuitarsAndCars

GuitarsAndCars TDPRI Member

Oct 17, 2016
    Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
    Thanks!! Honestly, the roller nut would make more sense if there was a trem on the guitar but it was on the guitar when I got it. It also had a SD Hot Rail at the neck, and although it sounded cool it was better suited to another guitar. I wanted the tele to sound like a tele. I actually put the Hot Rail on my American Strat in the bridge position and like it there (with a switch for splitting the coils). IMG_3248.JPG

5. Ira7

Ira7 Poster Extraordinaire

Jan 8, 2008
    Coral Springs, FL
    I put an SD Hot Rails bridge in the Esquire I'm finishing up now, because I already had it. It will just be used for slide, open tuning, so we'll see.

6. cmclayton101

cmclayton101 Tele-Meister

Oct 12, 2016
    Raleigh, NC
    Thats a beauty

7. moosie

moosie Doctor of Teleocity Silver Supporter

Jul 18, 2010
    Western Connecticut
    MJT Daphne Blue alder body, super light (total guitar weighs 7.3 lbs); MIM neck with nice dark rosewood, pearl inlays and stainless frets. Fralin Vintage Hots.

Gave it to my son, because he didn't have a Strat.

horns, checking w-flash.jpg

body w-o flash 1.jpg

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.