Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups darrenriley.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com

Post your clean setup here

Discussion in 'The Stomp Box' started by DaphneBlue, Nov 5, 2017.

1. DonM

DonM Tele-Afflicted Ad Free Member

Apr 21, 2016
    Henderson,NV/SLC,UT
    My clean setup is this:

13B4FA9F-3F82-4BF2-B4FF-B405C67DDE13.jpeg

and this:

01176C69-25A1-4907-8DC0-FDA91264CED9.jpeg

24 track and DaphneBlue like this.

2. 24 track

24 track Poster Extraordinaire Silver Supporter

Nov 6, 2014
    kamloops bc
    try opening up the unit, and replacing the internal battery , then go on line ,get the manual and do a factory reset , i bet it will come up, also look for any bowed out caps in the power supply, if they need to be replaced its fairly easy, and say the dead cap is 460 uf 16 volt , you can replace it with a 460 uf 25 volt and it will work quite fine ,
    electrlytic caps dry out and fail , some go bad because they are under rated and heat up then fail , but a good portion of them fail in the power supply section.

gitlvr and DaphneBlue like this.

3. flatcat

flatcat Tele-Meister

Jan 22, 2016
    Detroit

4. Nick Fanis

Nick Fanis Friend of Leo's Ad Free Member

Mar 3, 2003
    Athens-GREECE
    I play clean 90% of the time with a bit of analog delay and sometimes tremolo so all of my guitars have beautiful low output pickups and sound divine through my low power amps at SANE volume levels.

https://superfunk12.wordpress.com/my-gear/

I am a happy man.

The most amazing clean TELE tone I have ever heard comes from the Marshall 1974x on the left or the Tweed Deluxe in the middle when they are set on "2" (still VERY loud but what a clean sound!)

[​IMG]

24 track likes this.

5. gitlvr

gitlvr Friend of Leo's

Aug 18, 2008
    Northern Va.
    I'll give that a shot. Thanks.

24 track likes this.

6. czech-one-2

czech-one-2 Friend of Leo's

Oct 3, 2008
    Prague
    Well, there's country clean and then there's reggae/afro-pop clean.;)
    This amp gets me the latter and sounds better than the old JC-120 I sold. 70's Japanese PEARL amp,a transister version of a silverface twin. My strat and tele have EMG 'S' pickups,cant possibly get any cleaner than that! But since this is the pedal forum, the Boss LM-2 limiter is always on my board and actually makes this rig cleaner. :D:lol:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 13, 2018
    Minimalist518 and 24 track like this.

7. musicalmartin

musicalmartin Poster Extraordinaire

Aug 8, 2007
    Norfolk UK
    I play a DV Mark Little Jazz so only warm jazzy cleans ...........for dirt I use a Joyo American sound .

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.