Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups darrenriley.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com

PM to Admin?

Discussion in 'Forum Problems & Issues' started by Unionjack515, May 2, 2018.

1. Unionjack515

Unionjack515 Tele-Meister

Jan 24, 2016
    Batavia, IL
    What is the usual turnaround time for a response when I send a private message to the “TDPRI” user? Is there a more effective way to ask an admin a question? Been waiting close to a week for a response. Let me know, thanks!

2. 24 track

24 track Poster Extraordinaire Silver Supporter

Nov 6, 2014
    kamloops bc
    was this to report a thread?

I made the mistake of notifing an admin rep and he wasnt very happy as another member had reported the same issue,
    any way I was told that some admin dont check all of their PM on a regular basis and if, your particular amin person is away or some thing like that we would not know!

I dont know if this helps but it may give you an insight

3. Unionjack515

Unionjack515 Tele-Meister

Jan 24, 2016
    Batavia, IL
    Nope, it was more of a general issue I suppose. I PMd User “TDPRI” but maybe I should send it along to someone specific?

4. JuneauMike

JuneauMike Friend of Leo's

May 5, 2015
    Alaska
    Ha, good luck. I sent emails to the admin under their "contact us" hotlink. Nada.

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.