Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com

Played my first gig with no pedals....sort of

Discussion in 'Bad Dog Cafe' started by Hendrixlvr, Jul 19, 2017.

1. Hendrixlvr

Hendrixlvr Tele-Meister

IMG_7576.PNG Hi folks! So last weekend I grew a pair and stepped out to play a set with no pedals....well, just my trusty ol' Analogman Ts-9, but I just kept it back by the amp and on the whole time.....just used the volume and tone on the guitar for 'clean-up' and volume boost....worked quite well tbh. I was nervous at first cause I'd never really played like that much before, but now I sure see tha appeal of it. It was very freeing. :)

2. 985plowboy

985plowboy Tele-Afflicted

Feb 5, 2012
    South Louisiana
    Groovy. I love simple.

brookdalebill likes this.

3. brookdalebill

brookdalebill Telefied Ad Free Member

Nov 15, 2009
    Austin, Tx

4. GigsbyBoyUK

GigsbyBoyUK Friend of Leo's

Apr 30, 2008
    Peterborough, UK
    Used to do that when I wasn't doing lead vocals too. But I just find that I need to hit a pedal button for my solos. Fiddling around with the volume knob just takes too long - even just a half a second interrupts the flow from solo back to the next verse/chorus of vocals. Sometimes I miss being 'just' the guitar player!

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.