Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com Reiland Pickups
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com Reilander Pickups
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com Reilander Pickups
Join TDPRI Today

Piqtronix attack decay attack LED intermittently flashing

Discussion in 'The Stomp Box' started by goldspanner, May 1, 2012.

1. goldspanner

goldspanner Tele-Meister

the attack indicator LED has recently just started flashing randomly and intermittently.

Is it likely to be as simple as the LED being worn out, or something more complicated?

any help appreciated

Alex

2. lefty73

lefty73 Tele-Holic

Electronics novice here, but it could be one of the leads on the LED has gone askew/awry. If you can, take the unit apart and look for any obvious signs of damage or weirdness. Take a pic or and post it if you can - that'll help the more experienced peeps on this board diagnose the problem.

If the pedal still works fine (sounds like it does?) then I wouldn't sweat the LED for now.

3. goldspanner

goldspanner Tele-Meister

thanks for your help. If I can get the screws out i'll take a peek.

It's not all that annoying apart from when the led goes out completely for a couple of minutes. The pedal still works perfectly though

4. Forum Sponsor Sponsored posting

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.