Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com
Asher Guitars WD Music Products Amplified Parts Mod Kits DIY Nordstarnd Pickups Warmoth.com

Pink Paisley Paper

Discussion in 'Telecaster Discussion Forum' started by rafael.braga, Jan 2, 2009.

1. TerryOz

TerryOz Tele-Holic

Mar 25, 2003
    South Australia
    Here ya go!

Howdy Olgabowl
    The average distance you are after is 5/32", it is the same on the 2 1968's that I currently have. Also, the Pink "Burst" on average on both again is only a half inch for the solid part, with a minimal amount of "blend" (more like an overspray) into the Paisley Pattern...Might surprise a few that it is so minimal, but much more and they just don't look right. One of these 2 is not faded at all by the way, but they both stick to those figures at their widest point...
    TerryO

2. Olgabowl

Olgabowl Tele-Meister

Nov 23, 2011
    Olga, WA
    THANK YOU!!

3. Philandera

Philandera NEW MEMBER!

Nov 5, 2014
    London
    Sorry i'm new to the forum...I want to try to put Paisley on a tele as a project and am looking to save time as i'm not great with photo shop, and wondered is anyone willing to share what they've come up with with me in terms of Paisley high quality print files in the style of the Brad Paisley Fender Teles. I LOVE your rendition Buckocaster51 with all the sparkles added, and in black..Blue would be amazing..? I just don't know where to start! Can anyone help other than tell me to do it myself and struggle like you all had to lol...

4. slash78

slash78 NEW MEMBER!

Feb 6, 2010
    Lima

IMPORTANT: Treat everyone here with respect, no matter how difficult!
No sex, drug, political, religion or hate discussion permitted here.